Lord_Cuddles

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

Lord_Cuddles

Postby Lord Cuddles » 02 Oct 2012, 01:01

Hai! I'm Lord_Cuddles, and this is what I have built on the CityCraft build server. :)

Victory Tower
Details
A tall skyscraper which was the first building to reach the new build height in snowplots 1, in 1.2. It was the first plot I ever owned on the CityCraft V2 map, and you can apply to build on it too if you look for the post Victory Tower in the build projects forum ;)
Finelines
The building is an example of a standard Skyscraper, which uses single 1x1 "towers" of double slabs (ID: 43) and glass blocks to create a striped effect. there are over 45 floors, and hopefully a shop will be set up in it, run by The0xyMoron.
Screenshots
Looking up Towards the roof
Looking Down towards the ground
Internal design of the ground floor
Warp Name
[Warp] VictoryTower

Carl & Ellie's House
Details
A small but colourful house, this is taken from the pixar animated film 'Up'. If you haven't seen this amazing film, I highly recommend you watch it. I drew inspiration for its construction after seeing in a thread in build chat a design that someone had created inside one of the open plots, the warp of which I cannot remember, ad also when I had watched the film with my grandparents.
Finelines
I represented the colourful walls with different colour wool. I also decided to feature balloons with this build, as the balloons gave the feeling that the house was literally about to take off. :P I designed the interior with the main focus as the hallway and the front room, with not quite as much detail as these other rooms, as they are not featured quite as much.
Screenshots
Warp Name
[Warp] UpHouse

CuddlesCorp HQ
Details
CuddlesCorp HQ features 5 skyscrapers, a chapel, and a rollercoster. The first building: Lidl. Lidl is a chain of shops in England which put value first, and customer happiness later! :P It was a small side project that I began work on soon after acquiring the plot. The second building, CuddlesCorp Hotel, never really took off. It was meant to act as a temporary home for the new members of CityCraft, who were unable to acquire sufficient goods at the time to build their own home on a plot. The third and fourth buildings are smaller buildings, which were developed with one thing in mind: Trade. people could freely enter each floor to trade and sell good without the hassle of being interrupted by thieves. The final skyscraper is a waterslide that descends about 50 blocks down. currently, the lift for this is manual, but I plan to redesign it to include craft book elevator signs instead. St. Timothy's church was just a small side track that I found - I happened to have spare room on the plot, and a church seemed like the correct thing to build at the time.
Finelines
Lidl and Cuddles Corp Hotel were given the same design externally, with double slabs and glass blocks alternating. However, the inside design for lidl and the hotel are different. The hotel has its staircase in the centre of the room, with rooms on either side of the floor. lidl was originally designed to fit with the plugin "showcase", but after I realised it was removed, a redesign plan was put in place. Now however, lidl has become defunct, and one of my AFK challenges resides on its floors. The dual trading tower complex features an expensive looking internal design, with many iron, diamond and gold blocks. there are water chutes for (non donators) to throw items into in return for other items. However, one tower has not yet been completed, and I plan to finish it at a later date.
Screenies
Warp Name
[Warp] CuddlesCorp

The AFK Challenge
Details
Bored? Feel like an escape challenge? well The AFK Challenge is for you! This Challenge uses many redstone devices, Craftbook, and mazes to create an incredibly complex maze. So far, FRISC0 and CocoNyan have both admitted defeat on the opening section of the maze. So, if you wish, /warp TheAFKMaze when ever you like, just remember to reset the redstone at the end! :lol:
Fineline
The Maze uses a wide range of materials, including wood, stone, various arrays of blocks and even a miniature roller coaster! also, the second part of the maze tests your knowledge of how well you know the citycraft server.
Screenshots
Warp Name
[Warp] TheAFKChallenge

USS Enterprise A
Details
The first of the space dock build projects that I am embarking on. The USS Enterprise NCC 1701 A Was the second starship to bear the name. Constitution class vessel, if you understand star trek :P featured in the Fourth to Sixth Movies.
Fineline
As the actual constitution class vessel has a smooth texture on the side of it, and I decided to make the hull and internal design out of smooth stone. I used cylinders to create the rear of the vessels, and used wool to grasp the different colours of the warp nacelles. I will update later with screenshots of the internal design, when I have finished it.
Screenshots
Warps
[Warp] USS-Enterprise
[Warp] Shuttle

USS Reliant
Details
And finally, after a year of waiting, my next starship has arrived. This follows a similar design from the USS Enterprise A shown above, and is featured in one of the original star trek movies (ST2 - Wrath of Khan).
Fineline
I decided to create a simpler ship for my second spacedock project, making the hull pretty much out of stone and stone slabs. I am yet to complete the internal design for this ship, but I'll get around to it someday... :P
Screenshots
Warps
/warp reliant
/warp miranda

The Music Shop
Details
Being a music person, it was only a matter of time before I created a musical build on the server. Finally, I have got around to it! The shop inside sells all the music discs, along with jukeboxes and noteblocks. there is a space inside the giant jukebox to play one of the three floading disks above the plot: 13, Cat and Stal.
Fineline
I based the jukebox and the music discs on the default texture pack. I decided to use the jungle wood to create the outer shell of the jukebox, with the miniature pod like thingys (in want of a better description) made out with the darker wood and brown wool. the discs are made out of a variety of different wool colours, and a little bit of stone, to give the optimal sound quality.
Screenshots
Warps
[warp] TheMusicShop

Soon To Come!
Lord_Cuddles Statue
USS Excelsior
TheCuddlyMarket
Last edited by Lord Cuddles on 24 Jun 2013, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated - 24/6/13

Last bumped by Lord Cuddles on 02 Oct 2012, 01:01.
Lord Cuddles
GOD LIKE

Name:Lord_Cuddles
Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Build portfolio

Return to Build Portfolios