Xssassin3

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

Xssassin3

Postby Jake » 23 Jun 2012, 14:41

Build #0001
Warp: /warp Xssassin3build
Credit: Xssassin3
Additional Comments: One of the first things I ever built as a CityCraft Elite. This has also been my inspiration for many things, I still think there are some improvements to be made. This is also on the site of my original house, which then became an underground house, which is still there today, this will be added to my Portfolio at a later date.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*

====================
Build #0002
Warp: /warp uefaeuro2012
Credit: wantedcriminal, Xssassin3 and partly helped by 53gecko53
Additional Comments: wantedcriminal's idea that he invited me to join on, it also features all of the euro 2012 scores inside :)
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
====================
Build #0003
Warp: /warp xssassin3belite
Additional Comments: Breatheasy offered me an elite plot, I figured I should build something fairly quickly, and I came up with a nice small house/cottage complete with basement, bedroom and fire lighting.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
updated build, in the Background is Geeky's [GeekyGamer01] new place and Josh's Place [JvPalmer] behind mine to the left of mine in the foreground, you can see gecko's place [53gecko53].
====================
Build #0004
Warp: /warp trojansnether
Credit: Trojanguy62 and Xssassin3
Additional Comments: Trojan, wanted to replicate the Nether, so we turned a small part of a forest into a mini-Nether biome.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
====================
Build #0005
Warp: /warp Xssassin3build6
Additional Comments: One weekend, I decided to build something small, while I didn't have much to do, after some suggestions, I ended with the idea of making a small sandstone building in deserplots2. I still have much planned for this build.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
====================
Build #0006
Warp: /warp Xssassin3buildflag
Additional Comments: This was the first thing I built as a Donator+, To me it feels rushed but I based many other designs on this, so it should get a mention
Screenshots:
*Removed*
====================
Build #0007
Warp: /warp Xssassin3build3
Additional Comments: This is a design based on a random mark out shape that I made, it still needs furnishing, and a few finishing touches. I will update this particular build later as it gets close to completion.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
====================
Build #0008
Warp: /warp Xssassin3build8
Credit: Xssassin3, with minimal inspiration of ideas by ForeverAGamer [CC Build Member]
Additional Comments:The story behind this build is simple, Li_nk [CC Build Donator+], said he had built a "High Rise," he offered me a floor. After that I began to fill it up with a number of different rooms, due to it's shape it was hard to get a good screenshot. Again this will be updated as I get time to work on it more.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
it is currently the top floor of Li_nk's building
====================
Build #0009
Warp: /warp Xssassin3build9
Additional Comments: This story is very simple, and without the "help" [used loosely] of a new CityCraft Member, this would not have happened. He asked where he could build, so I found him somewhere, but I cam across this land also, so after MrDirtBlock protected it, I marked out a region and this is what I came up with.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
Build #0010
Warp: /warp Xssassin3temple
Additional Comments: I wanted to build something that I found on Google, So after looking around, I came up with this. For the purpose of this Build, I changed the texture pack to the same one that it was build with, for effect.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
====================
Build #0011
Warp: /warp Xssassin3tower
Additional Comments:One day, there were very minimal people on, so I decided to build a tower, with a weird style and Bob was the result.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
====================
Build #0012
Warp: /warp Xssassin3desert1
Additional Comments: After the release of the Desert City, Elim protected a plot for me and I build a little cottage building, again, I build this in the JohnSmith texture pack instead of Sphax.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
====================
Build #0013
Warp: /warp Everlands
Credit: ForeverAGamer Xssassin3
Additional Comments: ForeverAGamer [Donator+ at time Elite now] Asked if I wanted to help him make his idea, that he called "The Everlands". Although this build is still in progress, it is being worked on and new things being added frequently. As this isn't primarily mine, I can't say how the idea came about.
Screenshots:
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
-----
*Removed*
====================
*More being added this weekend/ when I have time and built more also.*
*Edit: Added more to the portfolio 14/07/12*

Last bumped by Jake on 23 Jun 2012, 14:41.
Jake
Admin

Name:Jakelb_
Build:Admin
Survival:Admin
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Return to Build Portfolios