1) Upload to Image Hosting Website
There are many different image hosting websites that will able you to post photos on the forums, including:
- imgur <---- Probably the easiest.
... amongst others.
So you'll need to choose one of these and basically just upload your chosen image to that website. It should be straight forward enough. You may need to register, but some don't require it.
2) Choose the right code
There can be a few to choose from but you'll need to use the Forums one. It will look like:
- Code: Select all
Just simply copy and paste into your post If you aren't sure, try a few and 'Preview' instead of Submitting your post to see if it works. You can also paste the URL for the photo once its been uploaded, highlight it in the post and click the 'Img' button.
And thats basically all you have to do! It can be especially useful when posting a Report User post, to allow you to show screenshot evidence.
How to Screenshot/Printscreen:
There are several ways:
- Press the Print Screen button found on most keyboards. You'll then need to paste it into Paint or something similar and save it manually.
- If on Minecraft, you can simply press F2 which will automatically save the image in the Screenshots folder of your Minecraft folder.
- You can press Apple Key (Or windows if you are on a Mac, but using a normal keyboard) + Shift + 3 to capture a full screenshot. Saved to Desktop.
- You can press Apple Key (Or windows if you are on a Mac, but using a normal keyboard) + Shift + 4 which changes your cursor to a cross hair which allows you to select a certain part of your screen. Saved to Desktop.
- If on Minecraft, you can simply press Fn+F2 which will automatically save the image in the Screenshots folder of your Minecraft folder.
Btw, Admin, if this is wrong feel free to edit it xD