CC - August 1st Updates [INFO]

Want to start a project on CityCraft? Post it here and look for members to help.

CC - August 1st Updates [INFO]

Postby joebladon » 01 Aug 2014, 03:56

CC Ranks:

With mojangs recent changes to their EULA we had to change the structure of our ranks here on CityCraft. Here is what we have done to the ranks. Each server has had its old ranks merged into one rank called CC. This rank is the default rank given to you when you join the server, it has all of the perks and commands the old ranks had.

The only other rank we now have on CC is Ultra, this is our only purchasable rank. Those who have donated at any point to CC have been given this rank. The perks of this rank are purely cosmetic and will be purchasable via the store.

Ultra:
[Pets]
- Bat
- Mushroom Cow
- Squid

[Trails]
-
-
-

[Hats]
- Coming Soon

[Disguises]
- Coming Soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build:

Everyone now has the ability to spawn items / use creative mode. This also means that there are no longer any rules about donators and non-donators building with each other.

I'm sure everyone is exited to get building but please remember PROTECT YOUR BUILDS! Ask a mod/admin in-game or put in a modreq to get your land protected.

The former Donator only world has been disabled (as it now breaks the EULA), but anyone wishing to retrieve a build from that world should contact Joe who will move it to the main Build world for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survival:

The missing biome items have been added to the shop, the map has also been extended to 10k. Dungeons will be back on survival, right now the plugin does not run on minecraft 1.7.10 but as soon as its working they will be up and running.
A warzone redesign was suggested recently and is now the #1 project for survival, unfortunately there wasn't enough time to get that done before the 1st.

The Shop:

The shop now sells cosmetic items instead of ranks, available right now are pets!

Go check out the STORE and see what we have.

Soon to be added are Trails and Disguises.

Staff:

Mods and Admins will have to meet an activity quota each month to show that they are activity moderating the server. I have also opened the moderator applications and hope to have some new staff members over the next week.

The Future [Serious Talk]:

While on the store you will notice our monthly goal. This is the amount of money we need each month to keep the server running. With the new shop items I'm hoping that this goal is something we will be able to meet, if we are unable to meet this goal for a couple of months in a row i will have to consider closing the server. This is not something i would ever want to happen but unfortunately i can't afford to pay the server bills out of my own pocket each month.
joebladon
CityCraft Owner

Name:Joebladon
Build:Owner
Survival:Owner
FTB:Owner
SkyBlock:Owner

Re: CC - August 1st Updates [INFO]

Postby Cmp » 01 Aug 2014, 06:42

I'm excited about these changes, Joe, especially the trails!

Hopefully my decrepit laptop can still run MineCraft, but I look forward to seeing these new structures!

I'll be sending you a PM later about a forum suggestion based on your goal box thingy (Sorry, it's midnight here).

Question. I donated on Build awhile back, so I understand I'd receive the Ultra rank on Build. However, does that translate over to Survival if I haven't donated there?
I have moved on from Minecraft. I now Administrate for a trade community in Team Fortress 2 and sell posters.
Cmp
GOD LIKE

Name:cmptrzd1592
Build:Ultra
FTB:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Build portfolio

Postby joebladon » 01 Aug 2014, 07:25

Existing donators get ultra on the server they donated on. New Ultras will get it across all the servers.
joebladon
CityCraft Owner

Postby pop7up » 01 Aug 2014, 07:32

How would you get ultra? I only saw pets on the store
pop7up
Veteran in Build
Tier 1/Conqueror in Survival Faction: PEUR
User in Skyblock
Mechanicin FTB Monster Faction:IcySoda
My steam is the same as my username, so pop7up. I play shooters and casual games. Add me.
pop7up
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Postby joebladon » 01 Aug 2014, 07:35

It will be added as soon as its perks are working, hats and disguises are current being worked on.
joebladon
CityCraft Owner

Postby pop7up » 01 Aug 2014, 07:38

k thanks for the quick reply
pop7up
Veteran in Build
Tier 1/Conqueror in Survival Faction: PEUR
User in Skyblock
Mechanicin FTB Monster Faction:IcySoda
My steam is the same as my username, so pop7up. I play shooters and casual games. Add me.
pop7up
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Postby BuildBecky » 01 Aug 2014, 09:41

Hai, this looks really cool. :D
I'm gonna donate again this afternoon hopefully. Dunno what server for, I just wanna donate for the server. xP

And I can't seem to get bat pet on Build? I'm Ultra but I've only tried to get the bat pet and it says you need the echopet.pet.type.bat permission, is this just me or is it everyone? And how do you get a trail? :P

Thank you Joe for a cool update. :D
//Becky
Global Moderator
Holiday Corner Committee Captain
BuildBecky

Name:buildbecky
Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Postby Tyfomsis » 01 Aug 2014, 11:36

Thanks for the update, but mostly thanks to Joe and the Crew for the effort to find a solution to the Mojang "problem".

I will be on a downlow in the coming weeks, as I have been playing too much Minecraft the past months and my real life requires me to get some things done. I hope to, soon, finish my Ellyrian castle and get my Youtube channel up and running again.

With out anymore talk, best hopes for CC in the future and I will cyaol.
POTW for June 9th > June 15th - 2014
/warp snestad

Other warps
/warp tyfo_mbc2014
/warp vulcano

Tech it! or leave it.
Tyfomsis
Gold Miner

Postby LotusElise2012 » 01 Aug 2014, 12:19

Aweosme! So happy! Thank you thank you!
I can't wait to get building with everybody on Build!
Also, I can't wait to get exploring on Survival!!

I can't sit here too long, or all the good faction spots will be taken!
I hope you are still possibly considering the peaceful factions option.
-Lotus :D
-LotusElise2012

It would appear that this is goodbye. I have had TONS of really fun times with you all. I want to thank each one of you for pouring an interest of Minecraft into me. CityCraft had the best community that I ever found.

Thanks for the memories! :)
LotusElise2012
Diamond Miner

SkyBlock:Ultra

Postby Cygnus44 » 02 Aug 2014, 08:27

Can this new rank be purchased in game or with only real money?
linux wrote:Bro... Do you even gravity?

Donator+ | Tier 4 | Engineer
Proud Member of TheCreed

Cygnus44
GOD LIKE

FTB:Ultra

Build portfolio

Next

Return to Build Projects