Los Angeles Walt Disney Concert Hall

Want to start a project on CityCraft? Post it here and look for members to help.

Los Angeles Walt Disney Concert Hall

Postby Alberto » 14 May 2014, 18:53

Hell Citycraft,
I am now opening a HUGE project!!! Since I am now in a concervatory, named Colburn, which is right next to the LA Phil, I feel like I can also start a project to build the Walt Disney Concert Hall. (It is the same place as the LA Phil, just another name for it) I do understand that most players in CC live in the U.K., and unfamiliar with this concert hall, but I am happy to post you some photos if you decide to help. Again, this is a very complex building, and it may require a very advanced skill of building. But, in order to help, you MUST have a rank of Donator or up in order to help!!! Sorry for being a little rude, but the rules say that you have to be a donator or up to build with another donator. So, just write out "I want to help" in a reply below, or just /msg me in chat. I'll tell you when you can start helping. Please make sure that you can be on a lot for this project, otherwise please don't apply. It makes me real mad when people tell me that they want to help, but they never come on. (lol) I am really looking forward on starting this big project!!! More then everything, we are going to have LOTS of fun in this project!!!
It is me, a 12 year-old boy on the way of becoming a classical pianist....

My biggest fan: Glenn Gould

CityCraft Build: Elite

CityCraft Survival: Member

This is me.. Big_Alberto (Alberto)
Alberto
Redstone Miner

Name:Big_Alberto
Build:Ultra

Re: Los Angeles Walt Disney Concert Hall

Postby Expertwolfgamer » 16 Jun 2014, 21:51

I think this would be a great thing to add on to CC. I hope it's ready soon, can't wait to see it.
There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that know binary and those that don't.

Build: Trusted
SkyBlock: Not Important! xD
FTB: Not Important! Cx
Survival: Not Important! x3
Expertwolfgamer
Gold Miner

Re: Los Angeles Walt Disney Concert Hall

Postby Alberto » 21 Jun 2014, 17:57

Expertwolfgamer wrote:I think this would be a great thing to add on to CC. I hope it's ready soon, can't wait to see it.

Quick update: I had my last month of school, with plenty of tests!!!! So, I haven't started on the big project yet. But since it's vacation for me now, I'll start as soon as possible!
It is me, a 12 year-old boy on the way of becoming a classical pianist....

My biggest fan: Glenn Gould

CityCraft Build: Elite

CityCraft Survival: Member

This is me.. Big_Alberto (Alberto)
Alberto
Redstone Miner

Name:Big_Alberto
Build:Ultra

Return to Build Projects