Wolf_Town

Want to start a project on CityCraft? Post it here and look for members to help.

Wolf_Town

Postby VeteranWolfy » 26 Mar 2014, 19:12

Me and Expertwolfgamer have started a new town called Wolf_Town.(/warp Wolf_Town) If you would like anything in Wolf_Town Tell me or Expert and we hopefully can help you. Please respect people and the buildings in Wolf_Town. Please have fun and be creative as Wolf_Town ill look a bit rubbish if people aren't.

-- 26 Mar 2014, 20:20 --

If Someone would like to help me build the clock in the sky it would be appreciated. I am using youtube to help me as im rubbish with clock. It must be set to Wolf TIme (Austria Time). Don't ask why its Austrian time It just is! :lol: As i say any help would be appreciated.
VeteranWolfy
Stone Miner

Re: Wolf_Town

Postby grantrocks96 » 28 Mar 2014, 19:36

can I join the town? I'm not good at building clocks but I might be able to add other decorations to the town if ya need me to. hope I can join, thx! :mrgreen:
grantrocks96
Stone Miner

Postby VeteranWolfy » 28 Apr 2014, 18:09

grantrocks96 wrote:can I join the town? I'm not good at building clocks but I might be able to add other decorations to the town if ya need me to. hope I can join, thx! :mrgreen:

Sure you can I, kind of gave up with the clock but you may have seen that massive mess of dirt and redstone with one digit. That was supposed to be one of the 8 digits.
All help with Wolf_Town would be appreciated so if anyone has any questions just ask me or Expertwolfgamer.
As always, try to be creative and im always open to help!
VeteranWolfy
Stone Miner

Postby Mhansen5 » 02 Jun 2014, 13:39

Love it :D Wolfy Town!

u have to bee warewolf rigth? :D

love the progress :) :D
Mhansen5 here! It's time too Build!
Mhansen5

Name:mhansen5

Postby mazzarulz » 02 Jun 2014, 17:54

I have a plot in wolf_town. It's awesome!
mazzarulz
Stone Miner

Postby Expertwolfgamer » 08 Jun 2014, 01:35

VeteranWofly wrote:I am using youtube to help me as im rubbish with clock.

lol
VeteranWofly wrote:If you would like anything in Wolf_Town Tell me or Expert and we hopefully can help you.

I will gladly help everyone!
VeteranWofly wrote:massive mess of dirt

lol
VeteranWofly wrote: All help with Wolf_Town would be appreciated so if anyone has any questions just ask me or Expertwolfgamer.

Yes. I will gladly answer your questions!
:lol:
btw did u see it says "VeteranWoFLy xD I did that on purpose xD
There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that know binary and those that don't.

Build: Trusted
SkyBlock: Not Important! xD
FTB: Not Important! Cx
Survival: Not Important! x3
Expertwolfgamer
Gold Miner

Return to Build Projects