Construction has stopped.

Chat for build members.

Construction has stopped.

Postby Tyfomsis » 01 Aug 2014, 13:09

After the "reboot" or changes due to Mojang I have been on and tried to finish building Ellyrian Castle.
I did a little of it and then realized that my fire for the castle had burned out.
So I am hereby stopping construction on the castle.

Ellyrian City was my first and soul project on CC Build, it took soo long as I used quartz for the walls, and this was as you all know before the changes of 1st August. I appreciate the feedback I have been given over the months that I have been building on this project.
As many of you now I have several other projects finished in that time as well and I am happy about those projects, even though I am never really 100% satisfied with any of my builds. There are little details to each of my builds which I am especially happy about.

I have been playing too much Minecraft since I bought the game and have gotten a little tired of it, but I'm still searching for inspiration to make new builds. Even though my finest project is my little farmhouse at /warp tyfo_oldman_farm and the downstairs of /warp firesalamander.
I believe that I am not done doing large projects yet, but in the near future I will be focusing on smaller builds.

If any of you who donated to Ellyrian City have the skill and fire to finish Ellyrian Castle, then let me know.
I will then pull down the main castle except for the entrance and let you finish it.

It has been a pleasure building this place and I have loved the challenges it has given me.
The remaining plots are open to anyone, just use /mod req and ask for one.
POTW for June 9th > June 15th - 2014
/warp snestad

Other warps
/warp tyfo_mbc2014
/warp vulcano

Tech it! or leave it.
Tyfomsis
Gold Miner

Re: Construction has stopped.

Postby pop7up » 02 Aug 2014, 05:31

So I could finish it?
Sad to see you stop finishing Ellyrian...
pop7up
Veteran in Build
Tier 1/Conqueror in Survival Faction: PEUR
User in Skyblock
Mechanicin FTB Monster Faction:IcySoda
~~~Pokmon Master. Ask my Friend Code when you see me in-game to fight me >:D
POSSIBLE THE ONLY OWNER OF AN ENDER DRAGON HEAD
:lol:
pop7up
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Postby BuildBecky » 02 Aug 2014, 19:42

Ellyrian is a really good city - I remember your very first post saying you were building Ellyrian once you'd been on CC one day. :3 Sad to say that construction has stopped, but it's a brilliant city and always will be. :D
//Becky
Global Moderator
Holiday Corner Committee Captain
BuildBecky

Name:buildbecky
Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Postby Nibink » 02 Aug 2014, 19:45

Id say its better to keep it how it is, and if people want to continue it that they can ask for a copy.
Wilderness Committee Captain

We talking, like misdemeanor kind of trouble or "squeal-like-a-pig" trouble?

Nibink

Build portfolio

Postby TJM66 » 03 Aug 2014, 01:59

Sad to hear your project has been aborted, I will have to check it out.
I am the same though, I always get halfway through a build, then start something new.
Good luck with your future, and thanks for making this community amazing!

Citycraft Moderator since 28/08/2014
PM me if you need help! Image
TJM66

Build portfolio

Postby Tyfomsis » 03 Aug 2014, 16:03

Maybe you are right Nib, I could just open for a copying of the castle or Ellyrian as a whole.
Just credit me with what is done already.
Plots are still open for everyone to ask for.

Well, TJM, I've finished most of my projects and since Ellyrian has stopped I only currently have an almost finish Tavern in Joecave, which I think I will have moved one day to be part of a future project. And my jungle island, but if you want to see all my projects check out my portfolio and especially my largest finished project /warp snestad, which is also noted in my signature.

-- 18 aug 2014, 00:01 --

When I say I am cleaning up I really mean I am cleaning up.

As of today, 17/08-2014, I have decided to hand over Ellyrian to one of my first friends on this server, and it will be up to him to decide what to do with Ellyrian from now on.

I am cleaning out my projects and have been doing so for the past weeks, also as some of you know I have started playing FTB TW2, but today decided to change to Tekkit. Minor thing.
For now I have no specific plans for what to do with all of my projects, but I will be keeping my Farm from this years Medieval Build Competition and my most reason Ghetto home.
This is not me leaving CC, but I will be spending more and more time with modded MC and less and less with Vanilla.
POTW for June 9th > June 15th - 2014
/warp snestad

Other warps
/warp tyfo_mbc2014
/warp vulcano

Tech it! or leave it.
Tyfomsis
Gold Miner

Return to Build Chat