Fundraiser! (Members - Veterans)

Chat for build members.

Fundraiser! (Members - Veterans)

Postby NintendoDS » 09 Jul 2014, 21:30

Hey guys, It's me Stevie back with another post. I have some really exciting news! I might be making a fundraiser to supply donations to people that can't afford the donator rank! This might NOT be happening so don't get your hopes up too high. But this will be a chance. The date will be around September to January depending on how much money I can raise and how many people sign up to get donator. I will ONLY be giving out the Donator rank. No other rank. (If I do get the ranks). You will have to be a member - veteran to participate in this. No other ranks. -----Admins and Mods -------- This will all be appropriately payed for. This will not contain any personal information to anyone else. If I do this fundraiser it will be going on for most of the summer. I'm looking very forward to this and if I can't do this I will try to raise as many tokens as I can and get you guys the Ultimate Rank. Thanks guys and have a great summer! :lol:

Best,
Stevie

P.S. If you would like this just PM me or mail me in game or leave a comment on the forums.

-- 09 Jul 2014, 17:51 --

I will sadly not be doing the fundraiser because of EULA :cry: but, I will still be doing the token thing.
Moved on,
Steam Gamer - Yks3211- Team Fortress 2 dominator - OMSI 2 Failer
Groups: OMSI 2, TF2 clubbies

The World is something...

Math: Something = Everything = Nothing = Something = Everything = Something
NintendoDS
Stone Miner

Name:Stevieplanks2
Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra

Re: Fundraiser! (Members - Veterans)

Postby Windy » 11 Jul 2014, 10:10

tokens are non-transferable?
I have stopped playing on the servers.
The community just isn't the same to me as when I started playing.

Slowly moving on to pastures anew.
Twitter: thewindypops

(Edited on request of a member of the staff team)
Windy
BANNED

Name:MrWindypops
Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Re: Fundraiser! (Members - Veterans)

Postby Jake » 11 Jul 2014, 10:20

Windy wrote:tokens are non-transferable?

Indeed.. I don't really see how this would work. Once you have the tokens, they're yours, but they aren't able to be distributed. (My English broke there, sorry.) The only times that tokens become "transferable" is when Joe gives them out from an official competition, which even then, is pushing the definition of "transferable" to the absolute limit.
Jake
Admin

Name:Jakelb_
Build:Admin
Survival:Admin
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Return to Build Chat