Emerald Armour

Chat for build members.

Re: Emerald Armour

Postby IIxxRYANxxII » 08 Mar 2014, 11:05

I think that would be awesome... Emeralds have hardly any uses in Minecraft, Mainly for Trading and Decoration...

I think since diamond armor is up to 10 Armor Points, The Emerald should practically copy FTB and add en extra 2 or 3 Armor Points ( In Gold ;) )
:D,
Build : Trusted
Skyblock : Member

Build : /warp ryan...

New PC / Setup !!!
IIxxRYANxxII
Redstone Miner

Postby cbs711 » 09 Mar 2014, 19:32

I think it'd be better if it lasts longer than diamond armour! But yeah It would look cool
cbs711
Dirt Miner

Postby train06 » 23 Mar 2014, 09:15

Well if they add more emalrdes in minecraft (like in every biome) then it would probley be quiet fun trying to get it but i doubt mojan adding it.
If you fail on you first try ask some else to do it
train06
Iron Miner

Name:stell90

Postby pop7up » 23 Mar 2014, 16:59

chasze wrote:What would you all think about minecraft if they added emerald armor on minecraft?

This is a mod in ftb with sapphire and ruby and I think emerald. 100%% sure about sapphire and ruby tools but 50% sure about emerald( Correct me if I am wrong ) ;) :D ;)
pop7up
Veteran in Build
Tier 1/Conqueror in Survival Faction: PEUR
User in Skyblock
Mechanicin FTB Monster Faction:IcySoda
My steam is the same as my username, so pop7up. I play shooters and casual games. Add me.
pop7up
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Postby Norsk_Xenophile » 23 Mar 2014, 18:05

(Is someone deleting my posts? :? They keep disappearing.)

I agree with Nibink on this one. Emerald armor doesn't make sense.
In my opinion, if they're going to go ahead and try to make minecart tracks "realistic", they shouldn't make emerald armor.
BUILD: Still Veteran to me. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Norsk_Xenophile wrote:Don't be racist, be bassist!

Norsk_Xenophile
Diamond Miner

Postby redstoned9 » 24 Mar 2014, 00:00

so epic, i would love that!
redstoned9
Dirt Miner

Postby BooBrick » 01 Apr 2014, 23:39

What really needs to be added, is what is in the more ores mods. They need more metals and minerals, maybe some jems... but cut out the jem armor. For realism's sake, there is no jem armor, or tools... @Nib, yeah, there are diamond tipped/edged tools, not solid diamond :D

Jems should be kept as currency and decore/misc crafting, not for tools and armor <- Just my opinion.

I am all for the added metals and minerals! I mean, who doesn't want a cobalt helmet, lead boots, titanium chestplate, and copper pants?

*Also, I wish minecraft would make a decrafting table... Just because if i mistakenly make a shovel, and meant to make a pick, and only have 2 more diamonds, well shoot...*
~~Hoping to help all that need it, want it, and could use it ;)~~
BooBrick
Iron Miner

Build:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Postby BuildBecky » 02 Apr 2014, 14:56

Nibink wrote:Dont forget that the materials where the current minecraft tools are made from are also used in real life

Wood, stone, iron and diamond tools actually exist, diamond is one of the strongest materials on earth. I doubt Emeralds is a strong material so it would be weird to have it as a tool.

+1

I'm with Nib here, emeralds are better for other stuff, like they could make emerald necklaces but it wouldn't be very good armour. :P
Nice idea though. =P

~Becky

In fact, another idea would be to have a "like" or "+1" button on posts. :P
Global Moderator
Holiday Corner Committee Captain
BuildBecky

Name:buildbecky
Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Postby FizzyJuice152 » 02 Apr 2014, 19:52

BuildBecky wrote:In fact, another idea would be to have a "like" or "+1" button on posts.

I actually think this is a good idea for the forums, and if I'm not mistaken, it was suggested before...
Aha, found it viewtopic.php?f=106&t=53444&p=267040#p267040
FizzyJuice152
Obsidian Miner

Build:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Build portfolio

Postby chloeandphoebe » 07 Apr 2014, 17:37

I just think we need rainbows... then my life would be complete....maybe things like fog and sandstorms too

WEATHER

I think emerald armor is too much, but tools would be fine. It'd be nice if there was a true currency, but then it'd take away from some of the whole Minecraft experience. It would become a different game...no longer Survivor Steve on the amazing island

-- 07 Apr 2014, 13:45 --

Nibink wrote:Dont forget that the materials where the current minecraft tools are made from are also used in real life

Wood, stone, iron and diamond tools actually exist, diamond is one of the strongest materials on earth. I doubt Emeralds is a strong material so it would be weird to have it as a tool.

I never understood why emeralds are considered better than diamond...Oh Notch
What'll come will come...and we'll have to meet it when it does

Shamazing
chloeandphoebe
Redstone Miner

PreviousNext

Return to Build Chat