T3 + Nicknames

Information about the survival server.

T3 + Nicknames

Postby Terrowin » 27 Feb 2013, 19:56

Recently, it has come to light that Nicknames may be being 'abused' as such. Not necessarily pretending to be someone else however it's really the length of the nickname which has been frustrating specific staff members, me being one of them.

Wikipedia wrote:A nickname is "a usually familiar or humorous but sometimes pointed or cruel name given to a person or place, as a supposedly appropriate replacement for or addition to the proper name", or a name similar in origin and pronunciation from the original name. It can also be a shorter version of the original name.

JoeBladon wrote:They should all be 1 word, not a merged sentence.

So, I thought I'd post here to tell you all that we will not be making really long nicknames, like ( SuperDuperManSlaughteringOwner). And if you make a request for something similar it will be denied, not cause we're being mean. It's just a bit difficult.

Nicknames should resemble your actual username, or real name for that matter. Not a completely random thing - I know I don't get called my name Jake in school, but Jal******r - which is kind of an offspring of my first and last name.
Terrowin,
Long time CC Player ((21/04/12 - ??/??/??))
Ex-Survival Moderator ((23/6/12 - ??/??/??))

Skype - jakeee.a ======== Steam - Terrofail

<3
Terrowin
GOD LIKE

Build:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Build portfolio

Return to Survival Information