Join, Steal, Leave.

All survival chat.

Join, Steal, Leave.

Postby savvy22 » 14 Aug 2014, 08:18

So we all know what join steal leave is, right? It says in /rules, that it is against the rules, so it's against the rules, right?

THEN WHY ISN'T PUNISHMENT BEING GIVEN?

In the past month, I've been a victim of J/S/L 4 times.
Perhaps it's my terrible recruitment skills, but, why aren't we getting our things back?
Why aren't they getting in trouble?

All that happens is a few mods logblock it, say they'll do something, and then they never do.

WHY?

Our of my past 4 J/S/L's, 2 have been banned. On one occasion our stuff was returned. And the other 2? Nothing happened. No punishments. And i'm not the only one annoyed by the lack of punishments. My friend, made a good point (He's also in the faction) by saying ''How about i go be racist?'' (because the rules weren't being enforced)...

Hopefully you new mods will help out for once and give the correct punishment.
You have proof now. I'm the greatest.

Noone can ever call me nublet again.

Proud owner of Indignity.
savvy22
Diamond Miner

Build:Ultra

Re: Join, Steal, Leave.

Postby 53gecko53 » 14 Aug 2014, 08:42

Yes this is very true. We have been jsl from many times and the first time the person who jsl wasnt banned for some reason which i think he should of banned since he stole alot of items. The items were returned but not banned. All of the other times someone has jsl from us they werent banned and no items were returned and the homes they set probably werent deleated. Something needs to be done about the ppl who jsl and get away with it. It gets very annoying after having to constantly repair ur base and rebuy the items to fix it back up.
I make the pro players rage on BF3 somehow... I am a amazing player

Its fine they wont do anything wrong they are just like pets in a zoo you just look at them but they cant attack you
53gecko53
GOD LIKE

Postby Vanbeek622 » 14 Aug 2014, 09:30

Maybe you should think before you recruit random people that you have never seen on the server, I bet if you only recruited people you whole-heartedly trust, then you would not have this problem. I'd think after one or two times you would realize that there where weak links in your faction. Indignity's base had several holes made by stevieplanks2 if I remember correctly from the sign in your base. Hopefully you don't read this correctly and invite more people you don't know so they can teleport me in.
Vanbeek622
Stone Miner

Name:vanbeek62
Survival:Ultra

Postby Jamwaxd » 14 Aug 2014, 10:47

First of all as mods we have to consider many new things. We asses the situations of which certain players have created and we give the Punishment needed. We do not ' do nothing '.

As for being an f mod of Indignity. We like to give new players a chance to feel like they want to stay. If you have a home in our base. That's nice for you as it will bring war.

//Jamwa
I am a penguin, deal with it.

JamwaXD : Joe when Minecraft make it so you can't make money from it. What will you do?

Joe : I'll sell my body.

Jam: Well.

Nat : Woah.
Jamwaxd

Name:JamwaXD
Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Postby craftypotato » 14 Aug 2014, 11:16

Just in addition to what Jam said, there is a punishment for J/S/L. It is usually a temporary ban and, can be dependant on the situation.

//Crafty
Build: Moderator | Survival: Moderator | FTB: Moderator | SkyBlock: Moderator

CityCraft Rules

craftypotato

Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Postby iBallisticPandai » 14 Aug 2014, 16:35

id almost feel bad if i could be feeling bad in my vault that you were kind enough to what i consider j/s/l and raid it. srsly just dont invite random ppl. when i checked yesterday just to see their power, they have 42 freackin ppl! you cannot expect not one of them will steal. I have seen MANY people being punished for jsl, and quite frankly just because the mods don't do this is public chat, it is quite evident that they speak to the ppl in private chat, if i may refer you to the recent post by blaknite, in which she banned someone for jsl

mods are doing what they're supposed to, otherwise they wouldnt be mods, we have already had the hole thread complaining, cant we just let it GO????
if u wanna meet up with me google choochoos network, i'm almost always on :)
Owner of Dragon Slayer Armor!!!

Reaper of NOOBS!!!

Bane if Indignity!!!
iBallisticPandai
Diamond Miner

Postby pop7up » 14 Aug 2014, 17:25

people do get banned for jsl you know... and blocks on chests with f owner means they cant break blocks and steal and also............ you could recruit people you know....

anyways i saw people get banned for jsl from time to time and just cause you dont see the ban doesnt mean they dont get punished...
pop7up
Veteran in Build
Tier 1/Conqueror in Survival Faction: PEUR
User in Skyblock
Mechanicin FTB Monster Faction:IcySoda
My steam is the same as my username, so pop7up. I play shooters and casual games. Add me.
pop7up
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Return to Survival Chat