Please Start Giving a S@*t

All survival chat.

Re: Please Start Giving a S@*t

Postby Frinni » 25 Jul 2014, 11:59

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be up front here. Joe already knows how I feel.

I'm one of the people who just can't be bothered to give a shit any more.
I just wanted to remind everyone, of something Joe once said, that just because 1 person is mod/admin doesn't block another person from being it. There isn't a finite amount of spots on the staff team.

That's all from me. Now enjoy ranting on and on like usual while I go and keep not giving jack all.
Frinni
<3

Build:<3
Survival:<3
FTB:<3
SkyBlock:<3

Postby dlmutton » 25 Jul 2014, 12:49

Frinni wrote:I'm one of the people who just can't be bothered to give a shit any more.
I just wanted to remind everyone, of something Joe once said, that just because 1 person is mod/admin doesn't block another person from being it. There isn't a finite amount of spots on the staff team.

Why aren't mod application opens then?

"There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."- Ser Jorah Mormont~Game Of Thrones
dlmutton
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Postby MacVaultDweller » 25 Jul 2014, 13:58

Frinni was never a real admin and would be the first to tell anyone who asked for something in game.

The server owners land is the spawn building and war zone. Victrix and fluffy should be like any other faction.

People are quitting because it's half a game with the missing biomes.
Joe says because of a lack of players a map expansion is not justified.
So more people quit because it's half a game with the missing biomes.
Joe says see even fewer people are playing so I was right not to expand the map to include the missing biomes and continues without the missing biomes.
So more people quit because it's half a game with the missing biomes.

2 power point loss per day is to much for new factions 1 per day would be better.

Getting the factions plugin maker to fix ownership would be good for all established factions and new factions and players. Give us the link to his plug-in maker so we can all submit a ticket request for a fix.
MacVaultDweller
Iron Miner

Survival:Ultra

Postby Cmp » 25 Jul 2014, 16:23

Frinni wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm going to be up front here. Joe already knows how I feel.

I'm one of the people who just can't be bothered to give a shit any more.

That's all from me. Now enjoy ranting on and on like usual while I go and keep not giving jack all.

And this is exactly the reason why players feel like they cannot approach an Admin. You have Admin abilities, you're in the Administrator group on the forums, and your rank literally says ADMIN on FTB (noted from your side profile). Personally, I think that if you fall under any one of those three things, you should act and be treated as an Admin.

And think of how this looks to outside players. The Owner's girlfriend openly says she does not give a shit and is not an Admin, but click on her forum name and she's under the group Administrators on the forums. From the outside looking in, that looks like either favoritism (which often leads to corruption) or severe disorganization.

Almost forgot, Frinni has also always said that we can PM her with concerns questions. Forgive me, but "I can't be bothered to give a shit" does not translate to "My inbox is open."

Sounds like some definite mixed messages to me.
I have moved on from Minecraft. I now Administrate for a trade community in Team Fortress 2 and sell posters.
Cmp
GOD LIKE

Name:cmptrzd1592
Build:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Build portfolio

Postby joebladon » 25 Jul 2014, 16:38

Why are you so bitter towards Frinni, i don't get it?

She didn't reply to you Cmp because she was tired of your inability to have a two way conversation, i even had the same problem with you. You are completely unable to accept anything but your own view, it's ridiculous.

So please stop going on about how Jenny having a red <3 rank and Admin on the forums is a problem, it's clear that she is not involved in the staff team, hell she hasn't even really played on the servers in the past 6 months. Stop trying to bring up issues where there are none.
joebladon
CityCraft Owner

Name:Joebladon
Build:Owner
Survival:Owner
FTB:Owner
SkyBlock:Owner

Postby Cmp » 25 Jul 2014, 16:51

I didn't make one mention of my own message to Frinni, actually. She had regularly stated that invitation before this ever even started. As far as I know, that invitation is still open, which confuses me, because her post above kinda goes against that. But reread my post. I did not say anything about my specific PM not getting an answer.

I have nothing against Frinni, personally. To be honest, I still laugh everytime I stumble on the DISAPPOINTED video on YouTube.

I also have nothing personal against you, Joe. I still remember you teasing me about leaving my mic on when I went to go deal with a TF2 troll. Just because we disagree doesn't mean I plan a vendetta to take everyone down. I would have thought you'd have known that. I'm not a vengeful person. I'm stubborn, of course, but I'm not bitter.

And I think you missed my last part. I know Frinni is not a staff member, but FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN, it is not quite as clear. My intention was just a request to clarify that a bit. I just went about it a little strongly and for that I apologize to both you and Frinni.

As for the comment about conversations with me, that's your opinion. My opinion? I'm used to it. I had one-sided conversations for months here.
I have moved on from Minecraft. I now Administrate for a trade community in Team Fortress 2 and sell posters.
Cmp
GOD LIKE

Build portfolio

Postby joebladon » 25 Jul 2014, 17:05

What i read from your reply.

You're wrong about the pms, i'm right.

You're wrong about my view on Jenny, i'm right.

You're wrong that i have a problem with you, i'm right.

You're wrong about my post, i'm right.

And to end with another you are wrong and i am right.

This is insane. Surely I can't be the only one to see this.
joebladon
CityCraft Owner

Postby Cmp » 25 Jul 2014, 17:13

Ok, let's get something straight here. Yes, I have a strong tendency to be really stubborn. I recognize that and I am working on it. But do not discount everything I say based on that. Do not accuse me of having a vendetta that doesn't exist.

I don't know what you want from me, Joe. I said sorry, I acknowledged that I'm an ass to work with, but cmon, man. Meet me halfway here.

I'm trying to help here. I only posted in the first place (albeit poorly worded) to say that anyone who wasn't familiar with community wouldn't understand Frinni's rank.
Cmp
GOD LIKE

Build portfolio

Postby joebladon » 25 Jul 2014, 17:21

I just don't understand why, you said to me you were done, leaving CC. But now there is a chance, you come back and start attacking frinni. I know you have suggested a couple of other things but even they are covered in pointless criticism and arrogance.

small simple spawn and large simple warzone

Really? That doesn't look to me like someone who is only here to help.
joebladon
CityCraft Owner

Postby Cmp » 25 Jul 2014, 17:26

I changed my mind. And I sincerely apologize if I come across as arrogant. That really isn't my intention. Nor was it my intention to attack Frinni.

And I posted the "simple spawn" thing 5 times as a joking way to stress the point. I won't do that though if it doesn't help. I was just having a little fun. Again, my apologies.
Cmp
GOD LIKE

Build portfolio

PreviousNext

Return to Survival Chat