Leaving survival

All survival chat.

Leaving survival

Postby ThatScottyGamer » 12 Jun 2014, 05:22

Unfortunalty due to the fact that me and my friend ,(andpo), were raided and lost. Everything and then lost the desire to try to continue we have decided to all out with draw from survival. We are sorry to those who have befriended us, but it is ok you can still find us on the build server.
Citycraft is no doubt one of the best servers I have ever encountered. I hope to start building a large build soon.
ThatScottyGamer
Stone Miner

Re: Leaving survival

Postby lindovski » 12 Jun 2014, 08:48

The fun of survival is building the strongest base and to deffend your faction everytime it is at risk...

Survival : Tier 5| Build : Elite | FTB : Engenier
lindovski
Bedrock Miner

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Postby Cygnus44 » 12 Jun 2014, 20:55

You need some spriit... The whole of point of 'survival' is to... survive... oddly...

If you get knocked down pick yourself up again and newbuilt better and learn from your past mistakes.
linux wrote:Bro... Do you even gravity?

Donator+ | Tier 4 | Engineer
Proud Member of TheCreed

Cygnus44
GOD LIKE

FTB:Ultra

Build portfolio

Postby rockiscool97 » 12 Jun 2014, 23:09

This is the most childish reason to quit. I've never been raided, but I know for sure I would never quit the server if it happened.
I do a lot of raiding myself (Not only on this server) and usually the person I raid gets mad at me a little bit, and continues on the server.
Lastly, the server was just reset, why quit now?
rockiscool97
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Postby ThatScottyGamer » 13 Jun 2014, 04:19

Ok, rocky.
If you say this is "childish" then put yourself in my shoes. First, I have never liked to raid or be in a faction server environment, the only reason I was here was to play with a friend who loves these types of things. Second, my original plan was to go straight to the build server but my friend didn't want to so I went along with it like any decent friend would and went to play survival. Maybe 2 days after spending time on the server a player when we were not on came in and took everything good we had so we decided to leave. Plus, if I wanted your option on it being childish I would ask, but I just wanted everyone to know that I wouldn't be joining again. It shouldn't became a your feelings his feeling.
Thanks,
Scotty
Citycraft is no doubt one of the best servers I have ever encountered. I hope to start building a large build soon.
ThatScottyGamer
Stone Miner

Postby iBallisticPandai » 30 Jun 2014, 08:02

Hi Scotty

I get that you're feeling down about getting grieved... but just imagine- your faction right now is destroyed, which makes it even more fun to build it back from the ground up Ive even heard VAULTS had a couple hard times with greeters!!!
if u wanna meet up with me google choochoos network, i'm almost always on :)
Owner of Dragon Slayer Armor!!!

Reaper of NOOBS!!!

Bane if Indignity!!!
iBallisticPandai
Diamond Miner

Return to Survival Chat