Gold Farm Tutorial (Requires Nether)

View or post tutorials for use on our SkyBlock server

Gold Farm Tutorial (Requires Nether)

Postby boocrazykid6 » 19 Jul 2014, 12:55

This is a guide to make a gold farm in the nether. Very efficient-ish I must say. To start, make walls made of anything you would want. (Note that if you want to see the pigmen fall and say "weeeee" then make it out of glass :lol: ) Next step is to place signs on the insides of the walls. Now, wait for pigmen to spawn. They will think the sign is a block, so they will try and walk on it. Then, they fall to their death. Below, make a minecart that runs around the place collecting the loots (I'm trying to make this long enough and its very hard :( ). Also, sometimes it's a great opportunity to get XP points. :D :) :D And the last step....... GO BANANAS! Try selling your gold to another player or make ingots to make golden armor or blocks (Gold blocks do a fine deal of levels on your island) They also drop their Swords! No longer will you have to craft another sword again! 8-) If you liked this tutorial then please leave a fine comment down below. ;) Be sure you understand this right or you will either have a weird building in your nether or having to take down the entire thing for your materials :( . Keep the magma cubes out, they suck. They will just spread upon death, get onto your rails and you will be bounced back. Please Note that I am not a :geek: or :ugeek: at farms. If you have any brighter :idea: s, then leave it in the comments below. 8-) (You should make this out of cobblestone because it is resistant to the Ghast's fireballs. And don't make it out of wood! It will burn to the ground for sure :()
boocrazykid6
Dirt Miner

Re: Gold Farm Tutorial (Requires Nether)

Postby pop7up » 19 Jul 2014, 18:03

NIce tutorial...
You're making to this for the island right?
or....

lol
pop7up
Veteran in Build
Tier 1/Conqueror in Survival Faction: PEUR
User in Skyblock
Mechanicin FTB Monster Faction:IcySoda
My steam is the same as my username, so pop7up. I play shooters and casual games. Add me.
pop7up
Obsidian Miner

Survival:Ultra

Re: Gold Farm Tutorial (Requires Nether)

Postby boocrazykid6 » 19 Jul 2014, 21:45

Indeed I am! :D And its going to be bigger than the one in the tutorial! :D :) :D :) :D 8-)
boocrazykid6
Dirt Miner

Return to SkyBlock Tutorials