"I want to get Trusted, but keep getting suspended/demoted!"

General Chat between Members.
Forum rules No sharing copyrighted material.

"I want to get Trusted, but keep getting suspended/demoted!"

Postby GeekyGamer01 » 08 Aug 2013, 15:46

So you want Trusted eh? Well, if you keep getting demoted or even suspended, you're doing it wrong. Follow this guide and it should help.

A main error that people make when trying to get Trusted is spamming without realising it. Spamming is when you make replies to topics (or create your own topic) containing pointless sentences that you don't really mean, but just made it to get Trusted. A lot of spammers post suggestions to things they don't really want, they also post questions to things they already know.

Example:

FORUM: Suggestions
TOPIC: "horse riding server"
"hi i think you should have a horse riding server it would be cool"

The user here just made this post to get Trusted, they most likely do not really care if a horse riding server comes or not. If you are going to post a suggestion, make sure it is something you think would actually benefit the server(s) and that you actually want it.

Example 2:

FORUM: Questions
TOPIC: how do i get trusted

The user already knows how to get Trusted, they just made this post to add to their required 10 posts for Trusted. If you know the answer to the question already, do not post it.

HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPAM AND A GENUINE POST

If you are unsure whether a user is spamming or not, check their post count: do they have any other posts that may be considered as spam? If the answer is yes, please click the report button (Image). If the answer is no, wait for a bit and check again, if they still have only one post, they might not be a spammer. If they are, a member of Staff likely deleted their posts as they were spamming originally.

Questions? PM me.

ALSO: If you see a forum post that looks like a sales post (it will contain links to sales for clothing and other things) please press the Report button, this is a spam bot, not a human.

Fin.
GeekyGamer01
GOD LIKE

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Return to General Chat