jkpokemon3

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

jkpokemon3

Postby jkpokemon3 » 24 Feb 2014, 01:13

/warp pokeshop- my awesome shop with 8 mod approvals

/warp pokecity- my awesome city

/warp pokemonchickentown- my awesome town made with chicken_nugget

/warp funville- another awesome town made with chicken_nugget with fun swan dive

/warp pokecafe- cafe that serves only food

/warp NPCjail- near pokecafe, the NPC jail is where there used to be an npc held captive but he broke out

/warp enderlair- was going to be a movie made by me and some other peple. It didn't work out but I was going to be the enderking!

/warp gman- my statue in statue street made by me

/warp infernape- my other statue made by Alteredpov

/warp jkpokemon3- my first house in /warp mushroompoint, my friends and I's town
Pikachu is totally awesome! Come to /warp ttopticshop or /warp opticshop or /warp pokeshop or /warp pokecity or /warp pokemonchickenplots or /warp funville!

*Huff* *Huff* Thats a lot to say.
jkpokemon3
Redstone Miner

Return to Build Portfolios