cfurlong2001

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

cfurlong2001

Postby cfurlong2001 » 22 Feb 2014, 15:57

Hello my name is Connor Furlong *cfurlong2001* i am 12 years old.

Here is a LARGE DEFINITION OF MY BUILD

If you want to go to VGHS Go and type in
/warp VGHS

Hello my name is Connor *cfurlong2001*
i am the Headmaster of the school! We have only just rebuilt the school and re-decorated the Dorms on the Frag Floor (floor 2)
here are some people you need to meet

Head: cfurlong2001 *Connor*
Deputy Head: Reeceusmccreepus *Reece*
Caretaker: Rukie1
Builder of Dorms: cfurlong2001, reeceusmccreepus, minecraftererin, savvy

=====================================
Teachers

FPS 101: cfurlong2001 *Connor*
Drift Racing: Rukie1
Rhythm Method: NOBODY HIRING TODAY!!

We are waiting for you Minecrafters to become student of the school if you do mail
cfurlong2001 with your minecraft username, what class you want to attend
i will try to get back to you asap and get you a Locker and Dorm if you are planning on
living at the school. You need to be a Donator or Higher to become a teacher so that you can
place and destroy items of the school, so that you can fly and spawn in items such as Minecarts and
many other things.

You can still become a student if you're a donator or higher.

If you join you must accept that a teacher such as myself is allowed to question you about things such as

"Please attend class or -200 GP's"

Gp's= Gamer Points

Gamer points are a basic reward! There is a leaderboard /warp VGHSleader that shows you the top ranked Minecrafter/Gamers of
the school. Every month there is a Gamer of the month. The winner receives a reward of being the Deputy head for a day if you choose
to misuse the reward you will be deducted -1000 Gp's and you will instantly become a student again and be excluded from VGHS for the next 2 days.

Here are some images of the school

Enjoy :) !!

Known as
cfurlong2001

Build: Donator
As a Happy Minecrafter
cfurlong2001
Stone Miner

Build:Ultra

Build portfolio

Return to Build Portfolios