Spottyfur

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

Spottyfur

Postby nzspottyfur » 25 Jan 2014, 20:36

I'm not quite sure how to introduce this, so I'll just say...
Here's my CC Build portfolio! :D

Contents:
- In The beginning... (Default to Trusted)
- Growing Confidence (Donator and beyond)

Note: You may need to click on the pictures for a better view!

In The Beginning... (Default to Trusted)

This is the area where all of our first builds were made (which were right by the March 2013 wilderness spawn):

And a map of the neighborhood:

Mine and Pilotfur's very first home (we built it underground so nobody would find it, haha):

Main Room -

My Area of our home -

Here is my Linkin Park logo (My favourite band! :D )

This is CityMall. A mall that I built with the help of pilotfur, hobo1528, mooshroom, and SCaydi :D

A little while later while I was still trusted, I built a connect 4 game. You can try it at /warp connect_4 :D

I also built a Temple Run at /warp temple_run (You must be a veteran or below to play it though, as you must drop stuff in hoppers :( )

Growing Confidence... (Donator and beyond)

Here is my '100 Floors', based on the puzzle app. It's basically a building full of puzzles! You can try out some floors at /warp 100f :D

This is my game - 'Snow Throw'. You can try it at /warp snowthrow :D

-Spottyfur :D
Donator+ on Build
Noob on Survival
nzspottyfur
Gold Miner

Name:spottyfur
Build:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Build portfolio

Return to Build Portfolios