sugarspice0501

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

sugarspice0501

Postby sugarspice0501 » 03 Nov 2013, 22:18

Hey!

Some people, or a lot of people, may know me, as I am on very often. I live currently in Rory Ville, my house is at /warp sugarrv, you can visit, admire, whatever you like. I originally built my house at /warp sugarspicespawn, which is now a little shop called Sugar and Stevie's shop, ran by myself and Stevieplanks2. The warp for it is /warp SandSshop. Id love it of you stopped by, it doesn't have much yet, it used to until I remodeled it to be so much BIGGER! I plan for it to be a booming business with so many floors! My skin is a Gryffindor(harry potter) girl skin, which is NOT custom made, but I did add a few modifications. My best friends on this server are sweetandsour01 and Stevieplanks2. SCaydi is also my friend, but of course she is friends with everyone! :lol: I hope you like my builds and I plan on making so much more and expanding and improving all my current builds, which by the way, if you havnt been counting, is two.. Haha. Well, I like to befriend everyone who is nice to me, which is not everyone, but I try, so just say "hey" or "hows it going" next time you see me!! :D
sugarspice0501
Stone Miner

Return to Build Portfolios