Nobody123456789

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

Nobody123456789

Postby Phox911 » 27 Sep 2013, 10:51

Hey you lot,
I'm IGN: nobody123456789 or Nobody, or Nobo, or Phox911, or Phox,
you know what, hell... Call me what you like.

This is my build profile which I may as well create now because I have not much else to do as a result of ...
Server being down, but I thought I may just post a bit on here and keep you guys up to date with my development as a player. Most of you probably don't care, and this isn't an ego thing, it's just that I want to get to know you all, so I figure the easiest way is to show you what I enjoy doing and later you can determine for yourself whether I'm someone you want to be friends with.

Here's a list of my known builds, forever expanding... Lulz.

My second build, the first of which I'll keep on the lowdown cause it was a real quick tower I built for myself as a temporary home.
But this is the Pagoda I've made and am hoping to turn into a Japanese Themed Village.
Right now, it's very plain, no real decoration, but we'll get there.

Watch this space.
Cheers ~

Nobody

Guild of Builders
Ultra

===========================================================

You do not just drop a role in a man's lap, and say, "Go, seal, clap for your fish. " I must make this my own if I am to undertake it.
Phox911
Gold Miner

Name:Nobody123456789
Build:Ultra

Return to Build Portfolios