bioniccyborg

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

bioniccyborg

Postby bioniccyborg » 16 Jun 2013, 19:14

I'm going to sum up my time in CityCraft so far as easily as I can and add some of my warps at the end. Well, I joined the server in March 2012 and quickly made friends with some of the moderators at the time: KieranR9, Steve, Laroch, Breath, Chris, cyanii, Disy etc. I used the warp buildings to warp to Kieran's city (can't remember what it's called now :S) and found some land off the edge of a cliff where I started building my first house. It was very basic, and was made of cobble with dirt filling in the gaps after I ran out of cobblestone :P I built a melon farm and discovered the forum, where I signed up and became a Member. After inviting other players to my 'island' (which I have come to call cobbleland) and expanding it, I gained the Trusted rank and very quickly afterwards became a Veteran. A while after this, I decided that I wanted to take it to the next level and so I donated for Donator+. Some of favorite Moderators resigned or were demoted and I was sad to see them go but they were replaced by a really friendly and really helpful team of new Mods. Since then, I have created a new city called (ready for it?) Bionic City (admittedly it's not very original :P) And then; BRoWsKii was demoted. That made me quite sad and so I made a monument for him (which stayed in the middle of my city for a little longer than intended). Since then, I have continued to expand my city and started building in other places also! At some point during my journey, I also befriended NiaLaura11 and helped her to build TentVille.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Warps
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

/warp bionic_city
/warp cobbleland
/warp tentville
bioniccyborg
Build: Donator+ | Survival: Tier 3 | Skyblock: User | FTB: Mechanic

bioniccyborg
Lapis Lazuli Miner

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra