GaZzWaRs

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

GaZzWaRs

Postby GaZzWaRs » 09 Jun 2013, 14:59

GaZzWaRs' Build Portfolio

Build #1

GazzSchool
Warp: /warp GazzSchool
Built By: Me
Percentage Finished: 15%
Description: This is the first ever huge scale build I decided to do. It's still not finished even though I have been working on it for freaking ages, but I think it looks good anyhow. Want to be a teacher or member of staff? Just ask me in game.
Screenshots:

Build #2

GazzGoth
Warp: /warp GazzGoth
Percentage Finished: 40%
Description: This is the build I was going to enter in the Grand Build Competition, but I never finished it unfortunately. I randomly remembered it one day, and decided to go back and attempt to complete it. It's got a very gothic look (hence the name) and it is massive.
Screenshots:

Build #3

GazzManor
Warp: /warp GazzManor
Percentage Finished: 90%
Description: This was the first real build I did. It's still not fully finished, as I don't know what to do with the inside top floor. This build is one of my two official houses.
Screenshots:

Build #4

GazzManor The 2nd
Warp: /warp GazzManor#2
Percentage Finished: 75%
Description: This is my second official house. I actually used this design on a friends server (which will not be mentioned) and thought it looked good, so used it here.
Screenshots:

Build #5

GazzHotel
Warp: /warp GazzHotel
Percentage Finished: 20%
Description: This is the hotel I started making when I got a Spawn Plot (which I was chuffed with) but never got around to finishing it. I had so many plans as well...
Screenshots:

Build #6

Embergold - Darkcloak Hall
Warp: N/A
Percentage Finished: 100%
Description: This is on Single Player, and is part of a large project I was working on called Embergold, but I kinda gave up on it. Nice build though.
Screenshots:

Build #7

Embergold - Imperial Hall
Warp: N/A
Description: This is also part of the Embergold project, and I really like this build. It took me a blinking long time and a lot of thought, but I really like the look of the finished product.
Screenshots:

Build #8

GaZzWaRs Warps Building
Warp: /warp GazzWarps
Description: This is the building naming all of my warps with signs to guide you to them easily. Go check it out if you're bored!
Screenshots:

Build #9

Jordan's GazzManor
Warp: /warp GazzRB
Built By: Me, JordanJedi1
Description: This is a house that I built in the Realistic Build Zone, that I couldn't be bothered to do the inside of, so JordanJedi1 built the inside. Thanks to him.
Screenshots:

Build #10

Spleef Land
Warp: /warp SpleefLand
Percentage Finished: 20%
Description: This is my small island on which I planned to build 10 different spleef arenas. I got to two and started another, but gave up half way through. Yet another project I need to finish.
Screenshots:

Build #11

GaZzWaRs Big
Warp: /warp GaZzWaRsBig
Description: This is the second build I ever did on the server. I know it doesn't exactly look fantastic, but I had never really built any proper builds at all by this point.
Screenshots:

Build #12

GaZzWaRs Cliff House
Warp: /warp GazzSteep
Description: This is one of my first builds again. I was quite proud of this at the time, but completely forgot about it for about 4 months, until I looked through my homes and tped to it. I was bored at the time.
Screenshots:

Build #13

GaZzWaRs Airship
Warp: /warp GazzAS
Percentage Finished: 90%
Description: This is the only airship I have ever attempted to build. It took an unbelievable amount of time, mainly due to how hard it was to make the balloon symmetrical. I never finished the actual on board of the ship, so that's another unfinished project to add to the tally.
Screenshots:

If you have any feedback, please PM me!

Ta! <3
Hi there. My name's Gazz.

Need any help building?
viewtopic.php?f=247&t=19954

Official member of the CityCraft Build Welcoming Committee

GaZzWaRs
Bedrock Miner

Build:Ultra

Return to Build Portfolios