TheKnightOfEnder

View portfolios of our Build members
Forum rules In this forum you can create a thread to showcase your builds, but you can only edit a thread if it is less than 30 days old.

If your thread is older than that you will need to create a new thread and if you want you can send a private message to any moderator to ask them to remove your old thread, but this is not required.

Please do not create threads that just say things like "Coming soon" or "I'll fill this in when I can", if you post these, they will be deleted!

TheKnightOfEnder

Postby TheKnightOfEnder » 05 May 2013, 20:11

My first town, it was named after a town from my favorite game Skyrim! The center piece "The DragonBridge" is my version of the bridge from the actual game! There is also a Tesco which i modified to better suit the theme of the town. The warp is /warp DragonBridge

This here is the main spawning platform with surrounding information boards with warps, town info etc...

Here is the main centerpiece of the town! DragonBridge! You can see a diamond block under it which will be a beacon oneday!

See, he will be a beacon one day, he even says so :)

Side shot!

The once "Tesco", now "DragonBridge Traders"! There is also a good view of the plots in this picture!

Dragons Eye View of the town!

Me and my companion TheKnightOfEnder here (we are very close!) would like to say thank you for taking your time to look at my town! Watch the skies, traveler!
TheKnightOfEnder

Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Return to Build Portfolios