Zombie Attack!

Play some of our forum games here

Re: Zombie Attack!

Postby dolton51 » 05 Feb 2014, 16:48

savvy22 wrote:- Noone, Because i'm forever alone. Loljk, I'd have: Tjm66, Dolton51, 53Gecko53, Ehle & Fred
- i'd take maiself & my team to a gym so we can be all fit and kick some zombie ass! We'd barricade doors ofc. If zombies broke through, I'd sacrafice my friends first (Every man/chick for themselves!) But, if they were about to die, i'd probably save them, and together we would find a cure :D
- Around 50 days, I'd probably die from eating one of my friends to stop starvation.

What would actually happen:
Savv Would try and take us to a gym but she wouldn't be able to get us in because it would be locked. Then the zombies would see us and we would all run (Every man/chick for themselves!) at which point Savv would trip over her own feet (repeatedly) causing her to fall behind and be eaten.
At this point I would become the new leader, taking Tee, Gecko, Ehle, Frub, and myself to see Doctor Who who would then take us to Narnia where we would meet up with the Serenity crew who The Doctor also brought there. We would then raise an army of Centaurs, ninjas, Spartan soldiers, fenrirs, Cyclops's, and Loch Ness Monsters, march off, with Batman and Chuck Norris at the lead, to load up the black pearl (Which Tinker Bell will have covered in pixie dust so it can fly!) with our giant army. Then The Doctor will bring ALL of us back to the mall we started at, where we will begin our later successful campaign to rid the earth of these horrible zombies! :)

(I'll add more on the campaign later. SPOILER ALERT: There's a plot twist that involves Scooby Doo! :P )
My contact info:
(If you do contact me please mention that you're from here so I know)

Email: roberttompkins1997@gmail. com

Snapchat: tompytomps2168

Facebook

I'm gonna FU**ING miss this place :cry:
dolton51
Obsidian Miner

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra

Postby EpicLivi » 11 Feb 2014, 04:33

Well, I'd probably have my bros from Italy, Japan, the States, not really any CC bros.
I'd take a knife or a sword and rip- maybe too violent- their brains... out?
I honestly think I'd survive a long time, maybe a few months?
EULA is a squid killer
EpicLivi
Coal Miner

Build:BANNED

Postby dolton51 » 12 Feb 2014, 20:05

EpicLivi wrote:rip their brains out

Zombies don't have brains thats why they are trying to eat yours :P
My contact info:
(If you do contact me please mention that you're from here so I know)

Email: roberttompkins1997@gmail. com

Snapchat: tompytomps2168

Facebook

I'm gonna FU**ING miss this place :cry:
dolton51
Obsidian Miner

Postby smoshguy242 » 14 Feb 2014, 08:54

dolton51 wrote:Zombies don't have brains thats why they are trying to eat yours :P

Lovin' the happy face after that very... uplifting thought.
smoshguy242
Redstone Miner

Name:poptropica76

Postby jkpokemon3 » 24 Feb 2014, 00:19

Team- jkpokemon3, Croc937, GaZzWars, XxGurleenxX. and Teakyoung1234
Plan- Got to the hardware store and get a bunch of "weapons"
Survive- FOREVER
Pikachu is totally awesome! Come to /warp ttopticshop or /warp opticshop or /warp pokeshop or /warp pokecity or /warp pokemonchickenplots or /warp funville!

*Huff* *Huff* Thats a lot to say.
jkpokemon3
Redstone Miner

Postby smoshguy242 » 06 Mar 2014, 07:59

jkpokemon3 wrote:Team- jkpokemon3, Croc937, GaZzWars, XxGurleenxX. and Teakyoung1234
Plan- Got to the hardware store and get a bunch of "weapons"
Survive- FOREVER
You're forgetting me. I would search through the whole world trying to find someone else and accidentally burn down the hardware store you're staying in because someone gave me matches and when I get matches everything burns to the ground. "Fire is bright, fire is clean, fire is good."- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
smoshguy242
Redstone Miner

Name:poptropica76

Postby Percivalsnail » 12 Apr 2014, 02:33

Team - Percy (Me), Fluff, piston20, piston24, and Knight!
Plan - Find an outdoorsmen shop, stock up on supplies, raid the grocery stores for food, and hide in the bathroom until the coast is clear. (Fluff would be totally grossed out :P) After that, dash to the parking lot, steal a nice van (large enough for all of our supplies!) and drive to a massive school (big enough to accommodate us for a long period of time). We'd sleep on nap mats, refrigerate our food from the grocery store in the cafeteria, practice instruments (we all need some fun), and train ourselves in the gym. After we use up all the resources, we'll walk to the automobile store (by now the zombies would've trashed our van :(), buy ourselves a plane (hopefully they sell planes, or we're doomed!), and fly to a remote island in the ocean where zombies would be unable to get to. After a couple of years, we'll have developed the greatest civilization ever! We'd spend the remainder of our lives drinking smoothies and eating fruit on the beach.
Survival - Around 10-15-20 years
--- Percy ---
Elite I Member I Islander
Proud Member of the Competition Committee
Player since November 24, 2013
Percivalsnail
Iron Miner

SkyBlock:Ultra

Postby Scorge00 » 19 Apr 2014, 19:46

Buildbecky, SCaydia, Beethoven, NV400, Scorge00 -yay me- and not sammymill.
Plan- go to an amusment park, ride everything find a candy store raid it, find game stop get all the things I like, Find A lab that was not highly populated or still has living people. (AKA area 51)
Find the cure, get a crop duster and have fun.

Survival-Probebly till I'm 94 because 1. Zombie cure 2. Sammy mill is not with me.

Plan with Sammymill

Plan- Go to amusment park and watch sammymill destroy everything, Find a candy store watch sammymill eat it all, go to area 51 and see sammymill make fireworks (aka blow it up) Find an MLP store drop sammymill at the store and run away.

Survival- 1day because sammymill will track us down and troll us until we do something smart like jump of a tower.
-Scorge00 (the one and only)
Scorge00
Stone Miner

Postby ForeverAGamer » 25 May 2014, 18:28

Team- Rukie1, Myself, GaZzWaRs and BuildBecky.

Plan- Gather resources. Maybe raid a camping store to find bedding and layers. Then raid food stores/stands to get plenty of, preferably, non-perishable foods. Also try to raid other houses, and, if there are any weapons (melee weapons, such as a cricket bat), take them. Dont forget non perishable foods. A can opener would be taken as well as a primus stove. Then flee to the mall again, and find an isolated place. Head to a hardware store to grab items to barricade the doors. Maybe try and detatch pipes from the roofs. Then barricade all entrances and pitch the tent, with all your resources in a safe you could have obtained from the hardware store. Preferably find a store that has a bathroom so that you have running tap water. Also, a grocery store would be a good location because of food refrigeration. You should use the melee weapon you found beforehand to open tunnels to other stores, and preferably, a gym. After 5 days, invest in getting more ammo. Try to find an upgrade of weapon from a gun dealer, preferably a weapon supporting incinedairy rounds, so you can burn down a chunk of land underground, ventilate it, and then wall it up with some pipes you detatched from the store roofs earlier. Take the refrigerator from the grocery store and the equipment from the gym to the extending bunker. Soon, an underground civilization will have started. After your team are toughened, hijack a vehicle and drive to the nearest hangar. Then take a plane able to seat the crew, with every last part of your gear in the plane (Including car parts for an electricity supply). Fly to a landmass unaccessible by the zombies. Preferably Niue because of those pokedollars. Then buy Niue off of the netherlands (should be easy, money will be worthless in the apocalypse, they'll want weapons.) Then start a civilization where many people will live, living in stilt huts made of bamboo. Spend the rest of your time enjoying life on this peaceful island.

Time- 25-45 years, no air pollution would clear the windpipe, giving you very good health. All of our weapons would have been strong enough to fend off as many zombies as needed. That car we hijacked would have run down a lot of them. In the end, the USSR (they had to form again due to corruption) nuked the source. Everything within 5000 miles were dead, including Niue. Rukie survived the actual blast, but died of a ruptured lung later that day. I, however fled to China in time, and am still to be found. Nobody knows what happened to me as of today.
In Soviet Minecraft,Tree Punches Youu

ForeverAGamer.
Build Elite,Survival [i]Tier 5 ,FTB Engie

TF2 Sniper wrote: Move tha bomb ya bloomin wus!

I've returned!!!
ForeverAGamer
Obsidian Miner

FTB:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Build portfolio

Postby Nitroman3000 » 29 Jun 2014, 06:30

Team: Me and my 2 cousins, My only friends ;(
Plan: Go to the mall which has waaay too many hardware and supermarkets, camp out in a hardware store and use the tools to drill a massive hole into the supermarket. Then we'd use the tools to block any entrances/exits from intruding bandits/zombies and live off the food! If we needed more stuff we could just drill into another store. Also, if the mall became too overrun by zombies, we'd bring some important tools and lots and lots of food, break into a van and drive into the sunset.
Time: Probably 2-10 years depending on how populated the mall was and how long it takes for the army to come and save us
I'm gonna miss this server, I had a great time on it and met lots of friends.

Contact details:
Steam: nitroman3000
Email: aaronskinns@hotmail.co.nz (I might not reply)
PSN: EpicSpeedFox
All the best,
Nitro
Nitroman3000
Coal Miner

Previous

Return to Forum Games