Thank you

Welcome to CityCraft! Post in this forum to tell everyone who you are!
Forum rules Please make sure the subject of your introduction post includes your Minecraft name!

Thank you

Postby BuildBecky » 20 Sep 2014, 17:51

So what can I say? The servers are down now, and many of the community are moving on.
I'd like to thank every single one of you for staying until the end. Though, in my view, this isn't the end. This is just the closure of the servers.
From the day I joined CityCraft Build, until the day it closed, CityCraft has meant a lot to me. You might think 'It's just a game', but even though Minecraft is a game, these people are real. Every one of you. All of this community have been brilliant, it's what makes a community a community. When I joined CityCraft, I was... well... different. I loved building, and everyone was happy and fun and always willing to help. I began to become a part of the community, it made me feel like I belonged somewhere. There was always someone to pick up my modreqs, I distinctly remember my first modreq was dealt my Knight (that shows that it was only 9 months ago), and I got a very nice spawn plot. My friends at the very beginning of my journey were:
Stevieplanks2, SCaydi, Nib, aCQQK13, Rukie1, Flufftail12345, Stiv160. (Me, Fluff, and Stiv often took minecraft selfies).
Near the end, I only 2/3 of them actually still played. Time went on, I was still active and happy, finally Trusted rank where I stayed happily for a while, though eventually I got Donator. That same week I got ranked up to POTW (Player of the Week/Potato of the World), for my help given to both players and staff. I then began to join that TeamSpeak bunch of weirdos (love you all really <3 ), which were, NYC (NYCalling), Nara (Naraten), Joe (I wonder who this is), Jamwa (JamwaXD), Nat (ChriccyR) and them lot. I ranked up... got Donator+, and then the most unusual thing happened in March. I got TrialMod. Yeah, I mucked up a heck of a lot of things in that timespace. But o well, better luck next time, I didn't pass. I then still played CC, and I had Elite rank. Though I did temporarily go a little inactive on Skype because of some idiots being stupid and stuff to me on Skype, who were from CC. Then I was more active again, building some stuff, especially with my brother. Had some more friends and stuff then here, we had a great time, but slowly player numbers were decreasing... And then, mod apps opened again. I wasn't really thinking about applying tbh, but then some people encouraged me to apply again so I gave it a shot. And yah, as you can see I was successful. I had a blast as TrialMod, and player numbers were beginning to go back up again, which was great. Though however, donations weren't going up, given stupid Mojang mucked things up again. And then, I got past TrialMod. Then the bukkit thing happened, then Microsoft announced they're buying Mojang, and things went haywire. So yes, the servers shut down. I'm sorry things couldn't have stayed like they used to be. I'd like to say farewell to the members who are not coming back to this community, and I'd like to say thank you to every last one of you. CityCraft would never be the same without you. I'm going to stay with this community until the very end. There are a few special mentions I would like to give. (In alphabetical order)
Crafty (Mr-Potato-head-from-toy-story) - We haven't been friends for that long, but we've had some great fun as trial mods.
Ehlekar - Always talking nonsense on Skype
Erin - Instagram buddies <3 I've got a few screenies of me you and Fluffeh
Evan - Same with Crafty, TrialMod buddies 4 lyfe
Fluff - You ain't played in a while, but we're besties 4 lyfe. Selfie sunday <3
Frinni - Thanks for the great fun we had on the first Holiday Corner when I was made captain. :D
Jamwa - Thank you so much for all the help you've given to the Holiday Corner, and the great times we've had on Build, SkyBlock, Survival and Tekkit (not to mention TeamSpeak and you attempting to teach me League of Legends). <3 you
Jake - I know I annoy the hell out of you but you are awesome you know. You made me think about myself as less of an idiot back when the days were better.
Jhwx (Jhax) - We were TrialMod buddies when we first got TMod m8, you were always the sensible one and are always the voice of wisdom around here.
Joe - Thank you so so much for making this server a place for everyone to enjoy, and sticking with it until it was pretty much impossible to continue. You've done a very good job. For that you have my respect.
Josh - You've always been messing around with music on Build.
Knight (The Doctor) - Always up for a Skype conversation (especially about Doctor Who). Seriously, you've been a great friend to me, and I still remember that very first modreq you did for me, and your mini building comps, and the Grand Build we did together. :ugeek:
Nara - You're always LoLing on TeamSpeak, not to mention swearing and then my parents coming in my room having heard you. :P
Nat - Thanks for putting up with my noob questions on tekkit <3
Neil - Honestly, you're amongst one of the friendliest people I've ever met. (Btw you're very good with techy stuff)
Nib - "u wot m8"
NYC (Jas) - Hi there.
Rory - Seriously, people nevar stop talking about you on Build m8. :roll:
Rukie (the banana) - Aha we've argued a lot, but we built some awesome stuff on build a few months back. The multi-coloured house <3
Sav (Savvlet)- You're absolutely amazing, you know that? I know you've been having some problems recently, but never forget the good old days. All the fun we've had, and don't forget that Skype call we had :) You've always been helping me with my constant nonsense I talk about on Skype, and I hope we continue to be friends. P.S My voice is not posh
SCaydi - You were always always helping me back when we started off and putting up with my noob questions on Build, I know you've left now, but it was great back in 2013. <3
Stevieplanks - Don't forget our first cake factory we made on Build.
Stiv - The good old days. :P
Anddddd to the rest of you "I dont know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

I know I will have forgotten some people off this list, but don't blame me, I'm forgetful okay? D:
Love you all! <3
--Becky
Global Moderator
Holiday Corner Committee Captain
BuildBecky

Name:buildbecky
Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Build portfolio

Re: Thank you

Postby evanlikeaboss » 20 Sep 2014, 18:20

BuildBecky wrote:Evan - Same with Crafty, TrialMod buddies 4 lyfe

T-Rex Mod* ;)

And I still never got my tag changed. :P
evanlikeaboss

Build:TrialMod

Postby Nibink » 20 Sep 2014, 19:36

You wot mate
Wilderness Committee Captain

We talking, like misdemeanor kind of trouble or "squeal-like-a-pig" trouble?

Nibink

Build portfolio

Postby hobby boy » 20 Sep 2014, 20:57

So I wasn't mentioned?
Veteran on Build
Tier 4 on Survival | Faction: TheCreed
Moderator on FTB

Join me in #CC on EsperNet!
hobby boy

Name:Hobby_boy

Postby Jake » 20 Sep 2014, 21:01

hobby boy wrote:So I wasn't mentioned?

I know I will have forgotten some people off this list, but don't blame me, I'm forgetful okay? D:
Love you all! <3
--Becky

At no point did anyone get guaranteed a comment anyway, you don't have to be mentioned in threads.
Jake
Admin

Name:Jakelb_
Build:Admin
Survival:Admin

Build portfolio

Postby savvy22 » 21 Sep 2014, 01:57

Fine. Your voice isn't posh. :P

You've been one of my great friends, (who i rejected alot because i was going through that ugh no life ew go away type thing), and i hope we'll continue to be friends, even though cc has closed.

ps: your voice is SUPER posh :)
You have proof now. I'm the greatest.

Noone can ever call me nublet again.

Proud owner of Indignity.
savvy22
Diamond Miner

Build:Ultra

Postby sleawnis » 21 Sep 2014, 11:16

Ciao!
Golden J Brown wrote:In no impression assistance contrasted. Manners man I wishing justice hastily new anxious. At discovery discourse departure objection weImage

Goodbye Citycraft
sleawnis
Bedrock Miner

Build:BANNED
Survival:BANNED
FTB:BANNED
SkyBlock:BANNED

Postby TJM66 » 23 Sep 2014, 09:39

Good luck Becky, with whatever path you will follow in the future!
If you want to keep in contact, send me a PM :)
Good luck with your future, and thanks for making this community amazing!

Citycraft Moderator since 28/08/2014
PM me if you need help! Image
TJM66

Build portfolio

Postby altomem » 24 Sep 2014, 15:30

Bye Becky, you were a good friend of mine on CC and were always nice to everyone you met. :P
Best wishes and good luck for the future! :D
Life is a short, warm moment
And death is a long cold rest.
You get your chance to try
In the twinkling of an eye:
Eighty years, with luck, or even less.

- Pink Floyd
altomem
Redstone Miner

Build:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Postby train06 » 30 Sep 2014, 22:15

Bye Becky I wish you (and everyone) good luck for the future and if you would like to add me to steam I'm in the citycraft group and username is Stell90.

Plus if I do meet anyone on a server again remember I'm a boy NOT a girl.

~Stell90
If you fail on you first try ask some else to do it
train06
Iron Miner

Name:stell90

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself