This is it. - JamwaXD

Welcome to CityCraft! Post in this forum to tell everyone who you are!
Forum rules Please make sure the subject of your introduction post includes your Minecraft name!

This is it. - JamwaXD

Postby Jamwaxd » 04 Sep 2014, 20:19

Hello, I have never done one of these before. So , my name is James and i am from West Yorkshire in England. I have a cat called smudge and i live with my stepdad and my mum. I am 15 years old. I have been on Citycraft for nearly 3 years now. I have seen it through thick and thin. I have wanted to achieve my goal of becoming a moderator ever since my friend p4x225 brought me on build for the first time. I tried so many times to get this goal. I think it was about 7/8 mod apps? Anyway. I have loved this server and all of the people on it. I have made many memories with everyone. I have seen mod after mod come and then they leave. More join and more leave. Its a constant cycle. But what i am here talking to you is that. I'm leaving. I'm resigning. I have achieved my goal of becoming global moderator. I have made enemies and good friends along the way. I'm sorry if you don't want me to go but i know there will be some happy people that i have left. I don't know weather i will be on teamspeak i have no clue.

I know many people like to do this so here i go :

Nycalling - Thankyou for being there for me when i needed to talk to someone. It's great our relationship. We argue at eachother but by the next day were fine - then we do it all again. We have recently started speaking this year and we are really good friends. I appreciate what you have done for me. Thankyou.

Naraten - Thankyou for being a derp troll to me. It means that i can question all of your mistakes. ( RHYS ATTACK THE BLOODY NEXUS ITS ON 67 HEALTH OMG RHYS YOU JUST LOST THE GAME ) and you guys say im bad ;). We have always managed to get along and i am proud that you have managed to get a job. Enjoy them free meals while you can. ;)

Joebladon - Thankyou for hosting this server while i grew up it was always something i would look forward to coming home from school to play on. Finally you have seen sense to make me mod ( told you i was amazing and that you would make it me one day) it only took me 3 years. Anyway. Thanks for being there and i wish you well for the future.

Chriccy (Nat) - I know we don't even get on. But i do thankyou for helping me when no one else will. Even though you think i don't take your tips. I do. Or i try anyway. Your constant swearing is really great for me to listen to how i am a complete **** ***** * * * ** * **** ***************** *************************************. Its great.

Neil - Thankyou for being so kind to me. You have always been the one that has never lost their temper to me. When i can't afford games and everyone is playing them. You have bought me them. I appreciate you alot. I wish you well in life and thankyou for being so kind to me even when i was down.

Jake - Jake we go way back. We used to talk all the time when you was just a mod. We used to have so much fun and we always had good chats whatever we was doing. I know i probs annoyed you as i did to everyone else. But you continued to talk to me anyway. Thankyou for being such a good sport and helping me when you was the only one online. And thankyou for being a good friend to me :) i am very grateful for that. Merci pour le Super temps. (it's getting better i swear)

Craftypotato - Thankyou for being a noob like me. It was great We havent been great friends untill the past 3 months. I am grateful for you being part of my memories.

Knight - I know that we have not got on great recently but i am appreciative for you and all the fun we have had. We have been good friends for a long time and We never got to make that base on tekkit :c (it was amazing no lie to everyone reading this).

Becky - We have had many great times and we have become quite close in the last few months and it has been fun :) . Sadly the time has come for me to go as i feel like i aren't getting anything out of this game anymore. I wish it was like the old times but sadly its not.

Evan - We have been really great friends we have alot of great convos and thankyou for helping me teach me how to do them greetings :D - worth it. I shall remember that fire bat staff i had ( op as hell )

Tyfo - Thanks tai food for being a nice friends and someone that i can build with. I love your creations and i hope you continue with your fun :)

Josh - Thanks for being a poo <3

Gurleen - Thankyou for being a good friend also and we have had many good times on teamspeak and ingame. I love your accent and it is always fun to try imitate it :)

I can't think of anyone else but these are the people who i have been speaking to constantly over the few months But now its the end for me due to reasons i won't explain. But thankyou everyone. Thankyou for making my time on the server fun :).

Mod Jamwa

#Penguinsforlife
I am a penguin, deal with it.

JamwaXD : Joe when Minecraft make it so you can't make money from it. What will you do?

Joe : I'll sell my body.

Jam: Well.

Nat : Woah.
Jamwaxd

Name:JamwaXD
Build:Moderator
Survival:Moderator
FTB:Moderator
SkyBlock:Moderator

Re: This is it. - JamwaXD

Postby fiskoqc » 04 Sep 2014, 23:10

Gooood Bye :(
Fisko
Moderator since 28/08/2014 :D
1 Year On Citycraft!
fiskoqc

Build:Admin

Postby Naraten » 05 Sep 2014, 06:37

Sad to see you resign :(
"The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation."
- Revan

Survival Admin
Build Elite
Naraten
Bedrock Miner

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Postby lindovski » 05 Sep 2014, 13:36

That's it? Your goal was just getting mod, and a month later you resign? When the server needs as much help as it can get people resign... I really never got much along with you, but personally I have to say this is not the correct atitude to have at this time and I would really like you and everyone else thinking of leaving, to stay. If you don't, well, sad to see you go.

Survival : Tier 5| Build : Elite | FTB : Engenier
lindovski
Bedrock Miner

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Postby Jamwaxd » 05 Sep 2014, 15:30

Like i said there are hidden reasons why i left. I didnt want to just become mod and leave. I was hoping to become mod and stay but things im not going to tell you because i don't want to share it have got in the way and i don't want to be mod anymore. I didnt want to become mod and then leave. If you think that, your wrong. There are many more active new staff members on here so don't say there arent any

edit: for the record what do you mean this isnt the attitude? I was chose mod for being a mod. I did moderator things. Just because i don't want to do it any more because ive only been on a month. You can't tell me that isnt the right attitude. Who are you to judge me. You can't just assume that everyone can spend their time on the server. I don't see you on alot yet i don't complain about you.
I am a penguin, deal with it.

JamwaXD : Joe when Minecraft make it so you can't make money from it. What will you do?

Joe : I'll sell my body.

Jam: Well.

Nat : Woah.
Jamwaxd

Name:JamwaXD

Postby craftypotato » 05 Sep 2014, 15:39

Arwh Jam, thank you. <3
It's been great to have you around.

//Crafty
Build: Moderator | Survival: Moderator | FTB: Moderator | SkyBlock: Moderator

CityCraft Rules

craftypotato

Postby jamma232 » 05 Sep 2014, 15:41

sorry to see you go jamwaXD even if we didn't see eye to eye and i hope you have a good future what ever you do
I am gay if you don't like my sexuality don't speak to me
jamma232
Coal Miner

Name:jamma2003

Postby sleawnis » 05 Sep 2014, 18:14

Gud bye jamwaxd hav fun with rest of lif :)
Golden J Brown wrote:In no impression assistance contrasted. Manners man I wishing justice hastily new anxious. At discovery discourse departure objection weImage

Goodbye Citycraft
sleawnis
Bedrock Miner

Build:BANNED
Survival:BANNED
FTB:BANNED
SkyBlock:BANNED

Postby evanlikeaboss » 05 Sep 2014, 18:51

Bye Jam :cry:, wish the best for you in the future.
evanlikeaboss

Build:TrialMod

Postby NYCalling » 07 Sep 2014, 16:21

I think you were a bit out of order there Lindo...
NYCalling
Admin

Survival:Admin

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself