Post your pets!

Welcome to CityCraft! Post in this forum to tell everyone who you are!
Forum rules Please make sure the subject of your introduction post includes your Minecraft name!

Re: Post your pets!

Postby farawaytreehouse » 28 Aug 2013, 15:07

Okay so i am obsesed in my cats as you would see if you read my awesome introduction about myself.

Here is Izzy adorable, lovable, adorable, not the smartest cat, adorable, cute, and comes into the office and walks on the keyboard.

Fiona the fluffy, big, gigantic, huge, cute, smart, and fat norweigan forest cat that acts like a dog.

Then my brother has 2 fish in a fish tank that i didn't really want to take pictures of.
Farawaytreehouse
Elite | tier 2

Derp..

MLP all the way!!!
farawaytreehouse
Lapis Lazuli Miner

Build:Ultra

Postby kristix0x » 10 Sep 2013, 17:45

HI GUYS

im Kristi known as kristix0 on minecraft.... I wanna show you guys my pets....

those are my five dogs.. the top from left to right is Guinness and Corona.. they are both Dachshunds. the bottom left to right is Rookie hes a lab/schnauzer/hound mix, Brooklyn is a pitbull and Tommy is a yorkie/ silky terrier mix.

I also have a 3 legged Anole.. her name is peg leg.

Nerdy Terrowin Says -
Those are your attachments when you send a aol message, what you need to do it post them on http://www.imgur.com and the use the BB code ([img]SJWEGHWUG[/img] and then they'll appear!
kristix0x
Stone Miner

Name:kristix0

Postby Cookiedough6111 » 14 Sep 2013, 18:59

this is my boxer :D his name is buddy
Cookiedough6111
Stone Miner

Name:Oiamo123

Postby nzspottyfur » 29 Sep 2013, 08:42

This is our cat Linus a few years ago :D He turns 17 human years in October (he's really old). Recently he has been diagnosed with kidney disease, so we have to keep an eye on him :( Image
-Spottyfur :D
Donator+ on Build
Noob on Survival
nzspottyfur
Gold Miner

Name:spottyfur
SkyBlock:Ultra

Build portfolio

Postby farawaytreehouse » 09 Oct 2013, 02:40

Im so sorry spotty my cat Izzy who is 6or7 has IBD also known as inflamatory bowel disease. Also has cat herpes which is quite common its basically cat allergies
Farawaytreehouse
Elite | tier 2

Derp..

MLP all the way!!!
farawaytreehouse
Lapis Lazuli Miner

Postby hardcoreminecrafter » 09 Oct 2013, 20:07

i have a pet brown labradoodle named Gumbo, my computer scanner file was being annoying so i cant post a picture
hardcoreminecrafter

Name:GDimondMiner

Postby RabidHusky » 29 Oct 2013, 13:33

I have 2 guinea pigs and 3 cats

Spyder - Cat - Age 18 - Favourite thing to do is sleep
Patsy - Cat - Age 15 - Favourite thing to do is stalk you(very fat)
Mario - Cat - Almost 2 years old - Favourite thing to do is eat, he eats all day
Pepsi - Guinea Pig - 20 months old - Boss of the cage
Poppy - Guinea pig - 20 months old - Pirate

Those are my pets =)
RABIDHUSKY
99% Noob
1% Sugar

--------------------------------------------------------------
Proud Member of the faction Wolves and also
the Mascot :O
RabidHusky
Coal Miner

Postby Winchester_619 » 07 Jan 2014, 18:24

Aw this is all so cute <3 ALL THE KITTIES ARE SO CUTE AND COLA OH MY GOODNESS. I AM NEAR DEATH WITH ALL THIS CUTENESS AND FLUFFY BALLS OF FLUFF AWWWWWWW. Anyway in my family we have always had cats, the first one was called Horris, he was a ginger tom, very smart and he actually talked once, he was at my grand parents house and he was meowing for treats and no one gave him one so he said "I want one!" so yeah, and then they got a kitten called Ernie, he was a black and white I think, and he was built like a tank, he and Horris didn't get along at first but then they were caught playing together in the garden and ever since that they formed a bromance, they even literally put their arms around each other, and when Horris got picked on by this other cat, Ernie ripped it to shreds and it ran off. He was growling like a dog :P Then unfortunately Ernie wasn't the brightest of cats and he got hit by a car :/ Horris was never the same and he quickly declined without him, something went wrong with his kidneys and we had to have him put down. Now the next cat brings tears to my eyes because I loved him so much and I always get kinda sad whenever I think about him :/ So anyway, the next cat was Sooty <3. Here is firstly a picture of him.

He is the cutest blob of fluff I have ever seen. He had a curly tummy and he was long haired. He always used to talk to me and he knew whenever I was sad as he used to come up to me and sit by me. He used to jump on the beds and every where my mum would go crazy and be like GET OFF THERE ALL I CAN SEE IS HAIR I CAN'T STAND IT.. but I cuddled him all the time :) His meow and purr was adorable. There's a long story of how it all started but I'll get to the end. One day me and my sister noticed he was struggling to move and that he was incredibly short of breath (have to add this in, he was previously thought to have cancer :() and he wasn't eating anything. So when my mum got back from work we told her and (oh yeah. first he was given steroids by this vet and he was better for a while but he quickly declined) she called the vet's right away. I didn't want to put him in a cage, as it would be too tight for him, so I held him in a towel. When we got to the vets, jeez this is hard, er when we got to the vets bless his soul, he sounded like he was crying and it hurt me so much because I felt so sorry for him :( my dad tried to calm him down but he just sounded so unhappy. We got called in and I was kinda oblivious to what was going on and then she said he doesn't look to good. She was saying something, she went away and came back with a form. This is where I don't know what happened because I was crying so much. I didn't want him to go. I couldn't even look at him and when my mum said I had to say goodbye I couldn't. So off he went into heaven :( Damn these tears rolling down my face :/ I was still crying in the car, I normally care what people think of me, but when I came out of that room, I didn't. I was in my own world of sadness. But anyway, we buried him in the garden with his toys and he now rests with the other two :( Sorry to sound sad, so lemme continue with my new kitty who is called.....

Milo! He is the most hyper kitten I have ever known in my life. ZOOM ZOOM IS ALL YOU EVER SEE. He's bigger now though

He is mega crazy, he's apparently a "wild cat" according to this program. He eats, sleeps, goes crazy, sleeps etc... He is very cuddly though and he always licks your hand.. Like always, he does lick the face sometimes which isn't very pleasant. But yeah, he malts everywhere. It's a bit of a pain. He also attacks your legs so. He's definitely a bit wild. He also shoots up the curtains. And eats party popper string and tape. He's strange.

I also had fish but I swear they just disappeared. There were loads at one moment then the next poof they were gone. I also didn't really have the time to look after them. THEY DISAPPEARED. WHAT FISH DO THAT?!!??!

So yeah, there's my pets.
When your mum decides to be in the room while you're on the computer so you just switch to Google and just stare at it.

We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
Winchester_619
Redstone Miner

Postby Chruncher122 » 01 Feb 2014, 16:09

I have 2 dogs (one died yesterday :( on 1/31/14) 1 turtle and 1 lizard :)
Chruncher122
Coal Miner

Name:Cruncher122

Postby jesuslovesme » 02 Feb 2014, 01:12

SO CUTE those puppys and dogs and kitty and cats and fish are SOO CUTE :)
jesuslovesme
Stone Miner

Name:koolgirl111

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself