Post your pets!

Welcome to CityCraft! Post in this forum to tell everyone who you are!
Forum rules Please make sure the subject of your introduction post includes your Minecraft name!

Re: Post your pets!

Postby CraftyJenna5 » 02 Feb 2014, 12:50

All the pets are so cute. My dog is my profile picture. 8-) He is called Brodie the beagle
CraftyJenna5
Stone Miner

Postby TheGrandRoman » 07 Feb 2014, 00:20

This animals are so cute, I have a cat and dog.

Spooky a black cat and Aida a black dog :)

-- 06 Feb 2014, 19:20 --

I meant these...
TheGrandRoman
Stone Miner

Postby FizzyJuice154 » 07 Feb 2014, 01:09

Well, I've got a cat named 'Tiger'. My story of how I got him is pretty short-ish, but I'll say it anyways. :p
So, it all started about 3-4 years ago when my neighbor's first cat had a litter of kittens. They had about 9 cats in total, but sadly didn't really feed them properly, and let them fend for themselves. There was this one cat in the litter though, who was a lovely gray :lol: and black striped kitten with some white all over. He was very, very unlike the others, as his brothers and sisters had black and white on them, he was the odd one of the family. But, that one odd cat was the huge hunter of the group. He nearly wiped out the entire bird population around my house just for food, since he was starving; he also killed a couple squirrels in the process. :?
But anyway, he'd always been on the deck of my house, and I would chase him away, scare him off with the water hose (it was horrible, now that I think of what I had done), but he still would always came back. Then the thought hit me and my mother, that maybeee we should feed him, and he'd stop killing the animals. So, we bought a bag of friskies food and left out a bowl. I guess he was pretty hungry, he ate the whole thing.. so after a few months he finally came inside to eat, because my neighbor's other cats would steal his food since his head was too big to scootch around the others'. And then, he became all meaty and started to come in the house more. Sadly all the other cats the my neighbors had, have either died or became lost except for two, that being my cat and their last one.
Well I said this would be short, but meh. Here's some pictures, enough of me talking :lol:
Light can break darkness | But at the same time, darkness won't stop anything in it's path.
FizzyJuice154
Coal Miner

Postby Frinni » 07 Feb 2014, 01:36

Aww, such a cute fatty :D
Frinni
<3

Build:<3
Survival:<3
FTB:<3
SkyBlock:<3

Postby beauhawk » 07 Feb 2014, 06:59

Welll
I have :

2 dogs- Jess and Beauhawk(He's 12 so he's close to death:'( )

3 cats- Smokey, Whiskey and Ash

A Harris Hawk- Storm

I'll upload some pics later
beauhawk
Lapis Lazuli Miner

Build:Ultra
Survival:Ultra
SkyBlock:Ultra

Postby livey63 » 13 Feb 2014, 18:26

So cute! I just want to hug every pet here! :3
livey63
Dirt Miner

Postby graceh1206 » 15 Feb 2014, 18:51

I don't have any pictures!!! But I have two cats named Bella and Pumpkin, and A fish named Skittles!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
graceh1206
Stone Miner

Postby kch1014 » 17 Feb 2014, 19:56

Hey, I don't have any pictures or my cats / hamsters. But I can explain them and maybe later get pictures and post them.
I have 2 cats: Missy; she is 6 on April 12th, she's a brown tabby and is VERY shy :oops:, Her name came from her being a trouble maker. She would always run out of the house and hide. My next cat is Lucky. His name is from the disease he got when we first adopted him. He could have died from it but he survived. He will also be six but on the 20-something of May. He is a spotted tabby (orange and white).
Hamsters: 1. His name is Brewer, he is a dwarf hamster and loves to be lazy. He was named after a dolphin at a dolphin show. He is dark brown with a black line on his back.
Hamster 2: He is Marroo, he recently died and ya so :cry:
Hamster 3: Replacement of Marroo, Ninja is his name and he is grey and black. Ninja loves to hide and is really fast. He is a Russian Hamster
That's all my pets and I hope to post pics soon!
kch1014
Stone Miner

Postby carleelynn123 » 27 Apr 2014, 22:27

I have 2 dogs!

Marlee
and
Patches
carleelynn123

Postby spencer0908 » 21 May 2014, 12:30

I now have a dog. His name is Fritz. He is a four year old spitz mix.
He is weird in dog terms. He doesnt like toys unless there is food involved, he will climb like a cat to get food, he is super submissive so we do the "ninja move" on him where you lightly put your hands on his ribs and he falls over, and his favorite thing is paper and food. His life revolves around eating and sleeping.

Him in my basement

Him in my trash
"While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there will be no State."
-Vladimir Lenin
Survival:Challenger
Build:Veteran
Rise up and create a new Citycraft.
spencer0908
Diamond Miner

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself