Guides by GaZzWaRs: Houses, Mansions, Roofs,Floors and more!

View or post tutorials for use on our Build server

Guides by GaZzWaRs: Houses, Mansions, Roofs,Floors and more!

Postby Laroch » 29 Apr 2012, 19:14

Here are the brilliant guides that we have received from GaZzWaRrs on how to improve our buildings.

Order of Content:

Small house guide.
Large Mansion Guide.
Flooring Guide.
Roofing Guide.
Interior Design.
FirePlaces Guide.
Last edited by cyanii on 27 Jun 2012, 22:49, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Added FirePlaces guide post.
Proud owner and architect of CityCraft's full size Hogwarts! /warp Hogwarts!

Also, visit my home at /warp CastleLaroch

Or /warp LarochSpawn for a full list of my builds/warps

MOTW x 5
Laroch
Bedrock Miner

Name:Laroch123
Build:Ultra

Build portfolio

How to easily build small, beautiful houses.

Postby GaZzWaRs » 29 Apr 2012, 19:15

This will be a short tutorial on how to very easily build a good-looking small house in a short space of time for anyone who is struggling to build, or wants to learn how to build nice houses very quickly.

There are a few steps to run through which don't take long, and I have provided pictures to help if you find the descriptions hard to understand.

1) The first step would be to build a simple '2D' net layout to calculate how large you want the build to be. You can do this just by creating a square or rectangle the rough size of your building, like this...

2) Once you have done this, the next step would be to build some patterns on the outside and the inside to spruce up the look, like this...

3) This step is easy. All you have to do is delete the parts of the original net shape that are not being used for the outline of your walls, like this...

4) It's almost always better to make your house out of more than one material, so next, you need to add in some new material blocks to the outline to make the building look better, like this...

5) This step is the hardest. You will now need to build the walls up, adding windows and creating a roof, like this...

6) The 6th and final step is the fun part; making the inside! Add some flooring and furniture to the inside of the building to give it some life, like a sofa or beds etc.

When all is said and done you will have yourself a house that didn't take long to build, wasn't a challenge and looks really nice.

And remember, you don't always have to use the same kind of layout for your walls at the start. You can use different shapes, sizes and materials to create all different kinds of house...

From this layout, you can make this...

And another tip, is that you don't have to have symmetrical houses if you're more into distorted modern buildings...

And from this layout you can make this...

Thanks to everyone who reads this and I really hope this has helped you to build small buildings easily.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by GaZzWaRs on 02 May 2012, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there. My name's Gazz.

Need any help building?
viewtopic.php?f=247&t=19954

Official member of the CityCraft Build Welcoming Committee

GaZzWaRs
Bedrock Miner

Gazz's guide to building fabulous mansions

Postby GaZzWaRs » 29 Apr 2012, 19:16

Warning: This size of building may only work for the more experienced builders and will not be as straight forward as my first tutorial on how to build small houses and will take me AGES.

OK, I'm going to use the same method as my first tutorial, but on a much larger scale, so you need to start off with a simple '2D' net shape to work with, like this...

But in this case, because this will be a more complex building, you will need to add more sections on, like this...

As you can see, this is already starting to look a lot more complex.

Next, remove the excess lines which are not needed, so in this case, it would look like this...

Now, it's starting to look like a proper net.

Now you have to add in more minerals and a space for the door/doors, like this...

This is getting much more complex now.

Now you need to add in the first floor, but try not to add the second or third if you want them to look slightly different, so just build up each block now, like this...

Start with the windows and doors...

Then go onto the rest of the walls adding in glass panes or blocks into the window frames and other details...

You then need to go onto making the outside of the upstairs and a possible deck...

The next step would be to make the next floor (if you're having another one) and you can even add in another, higher deck...

The next step would be to raise the final level and add a roof...

Now you have completed the outside of the mansion.

The final step (for buildings with more than one floors) would be to make the floors and stairs, and the rest of the inside. (Floor patterns, rooms etc)...

Once you have done this, your building is complete, and remember, it all started with a simple net at the start.

You can build mansions out of all kinds of materials like this, all you need to do is change the net and the materials.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped. Remember to check out my other tutorials if you found this one useful:

This is the tutorial on how to build good-looking small houses:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17871

Here's the one on floor design:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18427

Thanks for reading and check those other two out!

Please leave a message of what you think or even a suggestion on what tutorial to do next :) Look forward to seeing those replies!

If you ever need any more help, please PM me on the forum or message me in game. I can help you with almost anything you need :)

Thanks.
Last edited by GaZzWaRs on 02 May 2012, 18:32, edited 2 times in total.

Need any help building?

GaZzWaRs
Bedrock Miner

How to floor your mansion or house!

Postby GaZzWaRs » 29 Apr 2012, 19:17

I got a lot of positive feedback from my small house tutorial, so I decided to make a tutorial on how to make different floor patterns.

I will take you through good materials and patterns to make your floors look good and to spruce up the look of your house.

If you want to move onto more complex, interesting patterns, scroll down to the 'Hard' section. These are harder to build, take longer and generally mean you need a bigger room, but look much better and work for a lot of different types of building.

Easy

Wool

If you prefer woolen floors, here are some patterns and designs you can use...

Zig-zag

A simple zig-zag formation between black and blue like this usually works quite well on a more modern build.

You can use the same floor, just replace the blue colour with a white, and it instantly gives it a more old fashioned, antique look, better for old houses and castle bedrooms.

Once you've got the hang of the zig-zag method, you can develop it, by using loads of different colours.

Checkered

This is a very simple design for a floor with a good effect in a kitchen or bathroom.

If you want a more contemporary kitchen or bathroom, you could go for either of these.

And again, if you get more experienced, you can begin to create really nice, complex checkered floors, like this.

Stripes

Another pattern you can use is a striped pattern...

This is a very old fashioned set of colours here, and would go well with a mostly stone house possibly in the living room.

As you can see here, you can give the entire 'carpet' a different look just by changing one colour.

Like here, changing the direction of the stripes can also change the look.

And even changing the size of the stripes can have a big effect.

Some patterns may look very complex, but are actually quite easy to do, like this one.

Stone

You can just use the same patterns from the woolen ones to make the stone patterns, but here are some more different ones you might want to consider.

Stone is always a good flooring material to use for castles and forts etc.

This design only works for square or rectangular rooms, but can be as large as you want.

This design is great for square rooms, because it has a nice pattern and glowstone snuck in, meaning you may not need overhead lights.

Although you may find cobblestone to be ugly and bad to use as a floor covering, combined with the correct materials, it can look attractive.

Another simple design, good for larger rooms and dining rooms, because the table can go in the centre, on the normal stone.

I could go on and on with these, but you get the gist.

Wood

Once again, you can just use the same patterns for the woolen floors just with different types of wood, so here are some others. Wood is good for normal houses, usually old fashioned, and is great for kitchens and dining rooms.

This is a good design to use for rooms which are 5 spaces wide one way.

This is a really nice design for a brightly coloured house or a restaurant, because it's a homely, welcoming look.

This is a little more complex, with the darker colours on the outside going to the lighter ones on the inside.

Hard

Some patterns are much harder to do than the ones I've shown you so far, but look so much better. The patterns here are the ones which you can try out in large castles, libraries, or just a big house, with a wide open space. These patterns also contain different materials and room shapes, so you can try out using them in varied environments.

This is a fairly complex design, and is good if you want a really modern design, because iron is a very modern looking material.

This is a nice design which is very symmetrical and ordered, so it's great for simple but large houses, with small amounts of glowstone to light the room.

This design is really good for old aged beaten up castles and temples, because it contains the two mossy bricks, and has a small amount of glowstone, to gently brighten a room.

This a slightly more complicated design, but is really good if your main material is wood.

This design contains a lot of materials and looks amazing from this far out. This design only works for big, square rooms, but looks amazing if you can pull it off.

This design is good for very large buildings and has the extra feature of lava installed beneath the glass. This can be used as lighting for the room as well as looking stylish.

This is a much more complex design, capable of filling a huge room and still looking good. Once again, it has the added bonus of providing light, even when there is no overhead lighting, due to the glowstone.

Once you have developed your floor design skills, you can start to create intricate and complex designs like the last few, and really spruce up any builds you have.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by GaZzWaRs on 02 May 2012, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

Need any help building?

GaZzWaRs
Bedrock Miner

How to keep the rain out: Roofing guide

Postby GaZzWaRs » 29 Apr 2012, 19:19

OK, so if you've read my other tutorials, you will know how to build mansions and small houses and how to add flooring. The next step would be to add a roof, right? So here's the tutorial on how to do that.

Please note: Not all roofs need to be made out of wooden planks, I'm just using it as a simple example. You can use most materials.

OK, here we go...

First, we need to have something to put a roof onto. So if you want to test out different roofs, just create a simple wall shape, like this...

Then, you need to use this to work on some designs for roofs. Here is a list of all of the ones I could think of:

Easy

Some roofs are easier to build than others. Here are some simple ones for you to try out if you just need something over your head...

This is a really simple design for a square house, made from half-block planks.

This is a very simple design to start off with, including a simple triangle shape, although it does mean you get a lot of space inside the house.

This is the same as the last design, but with a small section taken off the top, making the house look smaller and more compact.

This another take on that idea, with only two sides slanting.

The good thing about this simple design, is that it works for a lot of shapes of building.

This is another wooden planks design, which is really good for using with olden age Asian looking buildings.

Another fairly simple design, allowing for a lot of room inside and making your house look much bigger. It also provides a nice little window at each side.

You can even use half blocks for roofs. This makes your house look small and flat. This is good for very small houses that are a simple shape.

You might want to include other materials such as glass or glowstone to your roof, to add some pattern to your roof and to light up the inside.

This is a simple, but nice design. If you want the window at the top to be bigger, all you have to do is start building only the sideways parts of the roof lower down.

Hard

These are some harder designs for you. These ones look better, but are more challenging to build.

This is quite a complicated design, but looks good for very long buildings.

This is a really nice design for houses which are eight blocks wide. The addition of a thicker back is not essential, but makes it look nicer.

This is a very nice design if you want an old fashioned tavern or inn. It looks very complicated, but it's the same as a normal roof, just with the stairs are the other way round.

This design is perfect for this shape. Big, bulky buildings with a large thick roof.

This is a great roof to use for an Asian style building. It best suits large, square buildings, rather than small, abstract ones.

Tower

There are a lot of roof designs for towers, and I thought I could show you a few roofs for all different sizes and shapes of tower.

Remember, these roofs are the same all round, so you need to only do one side, then just copy it onto the other sides.

This is a very small scale tower roof for very small thin towers.

This is a more spherical, dome-like structure, which is quite short and stumpy.

This is another version of the last design, but with the addition of half blocks, stairs and a more elevated top.

This is a much more complex design, good if you want a tall, thin roof.

Some designs can get really complex and interesting, by simply including more steps and slabs. You can even add windows.

I could go on and on with these, but you get the point.

These are all the roofs I could be bothered to put on here in the time I had, so I hope you like them. There are loads more you can try out and all different materials, so get building!

Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my other tutorials on floor design, mansion building and house building.

Thanks.

Need any help building?

GaZzWaRs
Bedrock Miner

Re: Guides by GaZzWaRs: Houses, Mansions, Roofs and Floors.

Postby Disy » 11 Jun 2012, 23:46

This is the latest tutorial from GaZzWaRs, and it may be his last, but I loved it! :D -Disy

GaZzWaRs:
Woohoo!!!!! It's time for another tutorial guys, and this one (as requested by Caralel babe <3) is about how to build various furniture and how to decorate your house (on the inside).

Alright, as always I will start with the easy things and lead up to the harder ones so you get the gist early on.

Let's start with something easy, shall we? OK then.

Tables

There are many different types of tables to choose from. These can give your house a really homely, realistic look.

The standard table, easy to make and looks realistic. Simply use fences with pressure plates on top of them.

Using half slabs is a simple, but effective, way of creating small coffee tables for reading areas ect. It's usually better if you use a different material to the chairs.

This type of table looks very simple. It's just two stairs upside down, but it's harder to create than it looks (you may have to destroy quite a lot of the floor)

This is another simple table that looks good. Simply use a few pistons with redstone torches under them.

This is a good design for a raised breakfast bar kind of thing. It works well in the middle of kitchens.

This is another good design for a raised table. It is simply made by placing a square of slabs, then putting a planks bock in each corner. Then place slabs on these and do the rest of the table using wooden slabs. Then fill in the gaps under the table with slabs.

This is another design for a breakfast bar. It could also work well as an outdoor bar to serve drinks from. Just use trapdoors and put them around some slab block things...

This is another take on the above design, using signs rather than trapdoors.

Here's a really nice looking design for modern houses that requires only one fence and 3 slabs. simply put the slabs in a line out of a wall and use a fence under the last one.

This is a really nice design, but is a bit more complex than the others. You need to use two rows of stairs facing eachother and put half slabs on top of all of them. Then surround the stairs with half slabs, making them undetectable.

Chairs

Chairs are also a good way to make a house look better.

Obviously you could just go with really simple chairs, like these. Just put signs on the end of stairs, but you are gonna want something more fancy in a big, expensive, mansion, right?

Here's a nice design for small chairs, made for quiet seating areas with low tables. Just use slabs and put signs around them.

Another nice design here, good for cozy lazy, layed-back lounges. Simply use stairs as the arms, blocks for the back and half blocks for the seat.

Here's a good design for outdoor seating. You can put these next to a swimming pool as deck chairs and get your tan on!

This is a nice design for bar stools. Simply put a block inside a gap in slabs and put another slab on top with signs around it.

You can do the same as above, just with fences in stead of blocks.

Thrones

Thrones can be made to look fantastic. There are loads of different styles and types for big castles, or big egos.

And, like anything in Minecraft, you can also go completely over the top...

I simply made all of these by messing around with stairs, slabs, blocks and lapis/gold blocks. You can use any material you want for the throne, I just chose these as an example.

Beds

OK, obviously, you can just place a bed instead of making one, I know, but what if you want a better bed? Well, here are some designs you can try:

Once again, I simply made these by messing around with slabs until I got a pattern I liked. It really is that simple!

Hedges/Bushes

Bushes can be a great way to decorate your house on the outside, but, surprisingly, they also work well inside the house as well.

This is a good design. Put wood in the corner, then place leaves on top until they reach the ceiling. This spruces up your house and gives it a fancy, expensive look.

The addition of slabs on top makes this design look much better and more sophisticated.

If you cover the wood at the bottom with trapdoors it gives a more expensive and classic look.

This is a really nice design if you have a corner to fill. It takes up a whole corner of the room (depending on how tall you make the row at the back) and looks great!

Here's a great design for the middle of a room. It takes up space and looks very dominant. Good to use for a large main hall or something along those lines.

Fountains

Fountains are one of the best ways to make your house look fantastic and very expensive. They can look incredibly exuberant and beautiful.

By the way, I had to do this on CityCraft because water doesn't work on single player, hence the background.

This is a really simple fountain to use and still looks great!

This is another take on the above design, just with a different design at the bottom to make it look nicer.

As you can see here, adding small kinks and things in the side can make a fountain look much nicer.

Once again, if you just mess around with a load of blocks, then you can get really interesting, intricate designs.

Bookshelves

Bookshelves can be a great way to give your house a welcoming, realistic look.

This is a simple bookshelf, good if you have an empty corner in a room.

Another bookshelf for the corner. A little bigger, but more complex.

This is a bigger design for corners. It looks much better and is really easy to create!

Putting bookshelves at the top of a wall, next to the ceiling, looks really good. It can work on corners and straight walls.

Bookshelves can be a great use for the middle of spiral staircases.

Bookshelves can even make great pillars.

Bookshelves are ideal if you have space to fill on a wall and look great as well!

Lighting

Lighting is not only very important, but also can look fantastic.

One way to make torches look better is by putting them on top of fences. This simply makes them stick out and look more sophisticated.

Putting torches on extended blocks can also have a good effect. These can be the same material as the wall, or different.

Putting these blocks on the end of fences can also work. This gives a realistic, medieval look.

You can also use Glowstone in the same way.

(Taken from my Embergold map)

If you want to light a cave or mine, a good idea is to put lots of different length fences from the ceiling connected to two pieces of Glowstone with Trapdoors around them.

An easy (but effective) way of lighting a room is to put small spaces in the ceiling with glass in. The problem with this is, it becomes dark when night falls.

Chandeliers are also a great way to light up a room. They can look really spectacular!

Pillars

Pillars are an excellent way to give an instant impression of power and strength to visitors of your houses. They make the entire house seem bigger and more overwhelming.

And if you want to be REALLY over the top...

Again, I mostly made these in quite a short amount of time (with the exception of the last one, which took about an hour) and just placed blocks where I felt they would be best.

Stairs

Stairs can be simple, but you can also make them look brilliant and elegant.

One of the simplest set of stairs out there. These are just simple stairs, up against a wall.

These are a little more complicated, but look much nicer. They are big and take up a lot of room, but are very attractive and easy to walk up. The set of stairs hits a wall and splits into two sets of stairs.

These stairs are very attractive and modern. It's like the above example, but using slabs, and the stairs go into the corner and spread out in two ways.

This is a very simple spiral staircase. The addition of the wood in the middle prevents you falling through the middle hole and makes it much easier to walk up.

This design is another modern, good-looking design. It has a continuous pattern and looks really good in a modern house.

Fireplaces

Fireplaces work in any kind of house, be it modern, medieval, etc etc. Some can really look amazing as well.

This is a standard, simple fireplace. Use Netherakk so the fire never goes out, and the slabs on the floor may be necessary if your floor is wool or wood.

This is a nice design for the edge of a room and doesn't take up very much space.

Another fire in the corner of a room, but bigger and better than the last one. The farther away from the wall you place the fire, the bigger the fireplace will be.

You can even build fireplaces inside the wall and still get realistic, good-looking fireplaces.

A much more complex design for a more modern house.

Remember, with most of these decoration elements, you can just place blocks wherever you feel they should go. It usually works out for you and can look fantastic!

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, and remember, all designs shown can be any size and any material. You DO NOT have to copy what I have done here!

Thanks for reading all that and looking at the pictures, it's been a pleasure for me to be able to do another tutorial! :D

Thanks to Caralel for giving me the inspiration for this one, and thanks again to everyone who reads!

I may not do another tutorial for a while, but look out on Rate My Build for builds posted with an 'Embergold' tag in front of them. I have made two so far and am making more! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask, I will always reply :)

Thanks.
Contact Information - (Email: disycraft@gmail.com) (Skype: disymc)
Left CC (for the most part) - April 23rd 2014 | Moderator of 3 years on Build + Modded
Disy
GOD LIKE

Survival:Ultra
FTB:Ultra

Build portfolio

Re: Guides by GaZzWaRs: Houses, Mansions, Roofs and Floors.

Postby cyanii » 27 Jun 2012, 22:47

Alright guys Gazz here, I am aware that in my other tutorial (Furniture and Interior Design) I did do a bit on fireplaces, but it wasn't exactly up to standard, so here's another one! :D

This will go into more depth about fire places and certain techniques you need to build one, so enjoy! :)

Top Tip

Any flammable material that is 3 blocks to the side or underneath, and is six blocks above a flaming object is at risk of setting on fire.

So anything within this woolen structure is likely to set on fire (if it's flammable) but the woolen structure itself is completely safe.

Remember, if you have a low ceiling, that could also be at risk of burning. A good idea would be to place non-flammable blocks above the fireplace on the ceiling.

This prevents the ceiling setting on fire, assuming you have a flammable ceiling.

Also, use Netherrakk for the fireplace, because it's the only material that burns forever.

As usual, I'll start easy and lead up to the more complex designs as I go on.

Medieval

Alright, this is just about as simple as it gets in terms of fireplaces. Simply use blocks for the sides and chimney and use stairs for the corner-pieces. Add metal bars in front of the fire and add different blocks in front to prevent the floor from setting on fire.

If you want a bigger fireplace, just extend it all by one block. Make the chimney two wide and do the same as the previous fireplace. You might want to add upside down slabs above the fire, so the fire doesn't look too large.

Here's a really simple design which is incredibly small, but still looks great!

Here'a another good, easy design. Use stairs at each side and slabs in the middle.

You can even extend the fireplace out a little to make it look better.

And, of course, you don't have to have your fireplace against the wall. It can be in the middle of a room. This gives you the opportunity to create multiple fireplaces in one. This makes your rooms much better lit.

Adjusting the shape of the chimney also opens up new opportunities to change the shape of the fireplace. You can make the corner-pieces a completely different shape and look by changing the chimney.

Another simple, but effective design. This looks slightly more modern

Here's a slightly bigger design. It comes 3 blocks out of the wall instead of 4 and really looks good.

If you're looking for a big fireplace for a small fire, then you might want to choose something like this. It makes the fire itself look better and more bulky.

This fireplace makes the fire more concealed. It gives off less light, but it looks very expensive and is big and eye-catching.

This fireplace is simply made with more stairs as the mantelpiece. It's a great design that's not too small and not too big. This is an open fire fireplace. There is more risk of the floor burning but it allows for more light and a nice look.

This is a nice design if you have some space in a corner. It fills space and looks great.

Building the fireplace into a wall can also look really good, like here.

This is a great grand fireplace. It looks good for a big main hall or dining area.

This is a nice design which is not too big and looks really nice for a kitchen or something along those lines.

Here's a nice design for the middle of a room. It looks good for big open spaces with seats around it.

Modern

This is a nice design for a simple, small amount of space on a wall. This design is good if you have no space on the floor.

This is another version of the above fireplace. It looks better and more modern with just a couple of minor tweaks.

This is another design which takes up very little space and still looks good. It is also almost undetectable from outside.

Simply using glass instead of metal bars and iron instead of bricks makes the fireplace look more modern. Also, not adding a chimney gives the impression that it is a more modern design.

This is a fancy design that looks modern and expensive. It's good for a modern lounge or something like that because it looks luxurious and expensive.

This is a big, bulky fireplace which looks great and takes up a lot of space.

This is a really nice design that is low down and simple to make. It looks great and takes up quite a lot of space.

Another big, bulky design that really draws peoples attention.

This is a great design for the middle of the floor, one again with potential to have multiple viewing areas for the fire.

This is a very sneaky design, that looks very modern and is good for dim lighting.

This is a slightly bigger design, that looks good for a modern reading area or quiet area.

This is an absolutely massive design which takes up loads of space and instantly draws attention to it. It is best suited for a large room, maybe a dining room or lounge.

Kitchen

Here's a nice design for a small kitchen that looks good and fills a very small amount of space.

Like all of these fireplace designs you can change them to make them different sizes and shapes.

Simply putting trapdoors over a small fire can look good in an old-fashioned kitchen.

Adding random blocks next to the trapdoors or as corner-pieces can also look really good. Have a mess around.

Adding a cauldron on the end of a netherbrick fence post can be a great way to make a kitchen fire more realistic.

Here's another nice old fashioned design. Good for antique, small kitchens.

This is a much more modern design which looks very realistic. It's quite small and has a light/fan above it.

This design is a bit like the above one, just bigger and better looking. It looks more sophisticated and modern.

Again, building your fire into a wall can have a really nice effect.

Over the top...

Usually, just adding different materials and patterns can make you fireplace look much more impressive.

Using multiple areas to view the fire can also be a good way to make your fireplace look bigger and more expensive.

Another good idea is to put the fire inside things like pillars. If you put a large on like this in the middle of a room then it will provide a lot of light and look fantastic.

Remember to use different materials to get really nice designs. You can use more than two different materials if you want. You can use 20, it doesn't matter!

Having more layers of fire gives you the opportunity to make your fireplace bigger and have more space to use glass or bars to have more light going into your room.

Well folks, that's all I can think of, so thanks for reading and please please please leave a comment. :D

If I've missed anything, just tell me and I'll add it in later :)

Thanks for reading and check out all my other tutorials in Laroch's thread on build information! :)

Thanks.

-Gazz

(Gazzwars post copied by Cyanii to place here)
cyanii
GOD LIKE

Name:_Cyanii_

Re: Guides by GaZzWaRs: Houses, Mansions, Roofs,Floors and m

Postby HenryPham » 30 Aug 2012, 15:05

\o/ Best Mansion I EVER saw. Gj! :D
HenryPham
Stone Miner

Postby Cygnus44 » 01 Sep 2012, 17:16

A very useful guide Gazz.

I'll be using some of those designs.
linux wrote:Bro... Do you even gravity?

Donator+ | Tier 4 | Engineer
Proud Member of TheCreed

Cygnus44
GOD LIKE

Build portfolio

Postby dorky4 » 01 Sep 2012, 23:32

you have amazing skills Gazz, im really impressed. i like how to showed not only the builds but the process, i think that will help people a lot. i also thought it was a good idea to show simple things that most people have in their houses, like the fire places, its good to have a selection too, you showed a couple of designs for each simple build. your very talented and should enter so builds of yours in Windy's featured builds. i think yours will do very well. i love the mansion guide, i think its my favorite out of all of them, i have to try and build it one day, good job mate.

-dorky4
Last edited by dorky4 on 02 Sep 2012, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.
I still miss this server and everyone on it <3
dorky4
Gold Miner

Survival:Ultra

Next

Return to Build Tutorials